Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 360|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Query] Did any servers get deleted?

[Copy link]
Post time 2023-1-19 11:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
A while back I made a post about me getting constantly placed on the wrong server by matchmaking. A moderator here said that it could be that a server got deleted. Is it that possible? If so, what happens to the players who played on that server? Do they get moved to a new server? How do you confirm that a server got deleted?
Post time 2023-1-20 12:46 PM | Show all posts
which region server are u on? sometimes it happens, where when there's less players in that server. It got merged with other server. Or if the server gets many players, it gets a separate new server.
 Author| Post time 2023-1-20 10:51 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2023-1-20 12:46 PM
which region server are u on? sometimes it happens, where when there's less players in that server.  ...

I'm from South Africa. I'm still getting placed on the wrong server. I have contacted customer service multiple times but no change. Also, I have discovered that I'm playing against a bunch of bots (A.I.). No human players. Another thing, my ping is really high on the main menu (183ms) but when I get a match, on the wrong server with only bots, the ping is low.
Post time 2023-1-22 04:37 PM | Show all posts
Jeandre10 replied at 2023-1-20 10:51 PM
I'm from South Africa. I'm still getting placed on the wrong server. I have contacted customer ser ...

Usually bot matches indeed doesn't take the ping into account and it's like playing AI alone making it really smooth. But ya like what seimz said, it might got merged into another server because of the lack of players in that server + the lack of players in the same rank pool as yours making you have a difficulty in matchmaking I guess. May I know what your UID and Server ID as well? c: Just for future preferences.
 Author| Post time 2023-1-23 10:50 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2023-1-22 04:37 PM
Usually bot matches indeed doesn't take the ping into account and it's like playing AI alone makin ...

My UID is 1148268194 and my server ID is 6544
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-1 04:23 AM GMT+8