Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 455|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Map] Remove brawl mode

[Copy link]
Post time 2023-1-13 02:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2023-1-17 03:01 AM

Worst mode ever and dev still doing bad update waste of time. Like how to push when vexana passive keep clearing the minions in one skill shot and need to deal with her puppet.And tell me how to win with no cc team vs cc team teach me dev.
Post time 2023-1-17 03:03 AM | Show all posts
While Brawl Mode indeed is a game of luck and is usually dominated by Mages. I don't think Vexana makes the game a landslide win. It's probably because of your team's poor picking strategy resulting to a bad team synergy. I personally don't find Vexana op, I find other Mages more op. Let alone marksmen are also overpowered in late game if the team manages to resist until mid to late game against Mages.
Post time 2023-1-18 09:56 AM | Show all posts
Brawl Mode is about luck. This mode also good to practice hero you don't own without need strategy. Mostly Mage and Marksman.
 Author| Post time 2023-1-18 01:22 PM | Show all posts
You all might as well said this game is all about luck as a solo player.Since I always get high ping player and troll players like after 5 mins while the others teams don’t have in rank. Feel like this game is like a gacha  game you either get good team or bad team.Also go see others people post feel like is more fun to troll than to play real is this game.
 Author| Post time 2023-1-18 01:42 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2023-1-17 03:03 AM
While Brawl Mode indeed is a game of luck and is usually dominated by Mages. I don't think Vexana ma ...

Vex is op because of her passive knight and brawl mode is small she and her knight can one shot the minions and if you got caught in her explosion which is hard to avoid half of your hp is gone and you can’t even push with no minions like go play some brawl mode against vex
Post time 2023-1-18 10:33 PM | Show all posts
Vexana already has damage nerf in Brawl. Brawl was always a mode that favors mages with plenty of CC and high AoE skills.

To be honest, Zhask's pet is way more annoying then Vex's Knight. The knight will always chase players and the minions will avoid it. Zhask can use its pet like each 2 seconds and it will freeze waves. Saw some cases that minions was circling the bushes to fight Zhask's pet.

Other hero way more annoying then Vexana is Xavier. This guy low CD skills, high area, annoying CC and absurd damage (that is not nerfed) can simply carry whole games alone. For some reason, devs thinks Layla deservers nerf in Brawl and not Xavier tho.

Leomord is also a soldier that can carry solo a whole game, and doesn't have damage nerfs. It's ridiculous how it just activates its horse and makes every single enemy run away in fear.
Post time 2023-1-19 02:55 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2023-1-19 02:57 AM

Honestly I find Fighters like X.Borg, Leomord or some good tank that deals good damage like Grock or assassins like Hanzo are more annoying if in the hands of a good player. It's a 5v5 game after all and if ppl insist on playing a hero they just want in the draft phase and not try to synergize or balance out roles, it's already a downside.
Also just because Brawl Mode isn't always favoring you doesn't mean it has to be removed. In the first place, changes are always made overtime in the game and pretty much it's indeed a game of luck, strategy and brains where you'd want to cooperate with your teammates when it comes to clashes and initiations. Also Brawl Mode is meant to be another avenue of fun or another game mode where it doesn't really entirely affect your rank or anything, just purely your overall winrate.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-1 10:22 AM GMT+8