Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 453|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Bad gaming experience with Baxia

[Copy link]
Post time 2023-1-10 10:08 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
His passive is great early game, kind of average late game. 25 damage doesn't do a whole lot when you're being slammed for 1.5k hits. Maybe change the formula to 8 x (hero level) so it progresses as you reach max?

Why does his damage scale with magic? Shouldn't it scale with health or defensive stats as he is a tank?

Baxia shield unity seems like a great team assist, but the cooldown is surprisingly long for such a short CC duration. Takes a lot of planning to use properly as opposed to Johnson who can steam roll through minions. This CD needs a reduction to at least 12 seconds.

Shield of spirit seems ok, but I'm not 100% convinced on it. It's trajectory is pretty slow. Could use a speed buff. Enemies can outrun it.

His ultimate needs to be able to be activated during CC. I also think the 240% Baxia mark bonus should instead grant him a personal shield of 500% of his physical defense. I find it odd the guy with two actual shields has no personal shield abilities in the game

I could be wrong and he's fine, but he's currently least played hero atm and I think it's because he brings no solid, consistent utility to team fights. I think his ability to soak damage leaves a lot to be desired as well.
Post time 2023-1-12 03:36 AM | Show all posts
Baxia is an early game tank in a meta that rewards late game tank melters.
Is also a jungler tank that faces competition from Fredrinn, Akai and Barats, tanks that have overall better damage output and crowd control, having better performances on teamfights.

Not only this, now a days any thing can be given a jungle emblem and build full tank that it will clear and farm the creeps really fast, and this was one of Baxia's main strongest points when jungling - fast farm + high mobility.

Since the main carriers will be marksmen and mages, jungler tanks generally offers a secondary roamer that uses retribution. Just it.

I belive that small adjustments can make Baxia a great choice for EXP Lane:

- First skill not beeing interrupted by minions: Baxia will just roll and let the minionS airborne for a really small time, dealing damage against them.

- Second skill can hit structures, and the more hits the more damage.

- Less CD on ultimate, while also decreasing Physical and Magical attack when the targets are hit by the fire..

Post time 2023-1-12 12:08 PM | Show all posts
I don't think he needs further balancing just a misconception of his kit like what @TheAgo said. Him having his skills with defense and HP will just gonna be another nightmare for us, we already have players complaining tanks doing hella damage by just building defensive items.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-30 11:33 PM GMT+8