Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 567|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Mood] Forum - Lack of Update

[Copy link]
Post time 2023-1-9 05:22 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Sometimes I'm getting bored after life works and want to check if any updates around this website, but really making me more bored when trying to open the front page still on 'recruitment' mode, since July last year. Link - front page
My question is, is this forum still on recruitment or in sleeping/lazy mode with no interest of updating any game's info at all?

Besides, this thread is like a junk when don't have proper image. Bug Report - Page

From this point, i know moonton actually very lazy, similar like its game with many bugs around. Sounds rude, but i like to be honest. Please update your forum.
Post time 2023-1-9 06:25 PM | Show all posts
I can answer the 2nd one, the user Ncup.Ajh removed the photo from the upload directory so it shows black.

In a forum, if you upload an image to an Upload server like imgur, imgbb and post it , After some time if you delete the photo from that source then web can't find the directory, not just MLBB forum all other forum is same. Thats why it shows blank
 Author| Post time 2023-1-9 06:44 PM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2023-1-9 06:25 PM
I can answer the 2nd one, the user Ncup.Ajh removed the photo from the upload directory so it shows  ...

If that kind of issue, then no need to put such thread on that position in the forum page with big red word sentences. Remove it and substitute with new one. I don't know is it hard to do or just being lazy f*ck. Sometimes hurt my eyes as well.
(I'm not mad at you by the way, excalibur61, just to the responsible person only.)

And if I'm not mistaken, you're also one of moderators before. What happen to you?
Post time 2023-1-9 07:32 PM | Show all posts
We will fix the problem as soon as possible.
Thank you for your observation.
 Author| Post time 2023-1-10 12:23 AM | Show all posts
AlyAoi replied at 2023-1-9 07:32 PM
We will fix the problem as soon as possible.
Thank you for your observation.

Yea sure. There are a lot of stuffs that i want to say to be honest, but if this tiny matter also can't even do it later on, I'm not gonna believe on your sentences, even single word.

Need other peoples to do such observations to act. Seriously.
Probably top management should consider of replacing someone that can handle this forum and keeps on update.

If moonton doesn't want, yea, moonton lazy as well. Very simple conclusion.
Post time 2023-1-10 01:23 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Excalibur61 at 2023-1-10 01:32 AM
lesfo replied at 2023-1-9 06:44 PM
If that kind of issue, then no need to put such thread on that position in the forum page with big ...

Resigned

And yes someone from management can replace all the photos but he posted almost 2k threads haha, so if we guess he removed 50% percent photos that's 1k threads. and fixing a 1k thread is no joke, proly that's why its taking time for the management team to fix them one by one, hope you Understand.
an_beer2 (1).gif
 Author| Post time 2023-1-10 02:04 AM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2023-1-10 01:23 AM
Resigned

And yes someone from management can replace all the photos but he posted almost  ...

Why you resigned.

Also you misunderstood what I said. I didn't say go look on 2k or 2000 threads and replace all pictures down there, what I'm saying is that update the big one there (recruitment wallpaper) and substitute with others update there. No recruitment right? Then update with others. Before this, I saw some updates on big picture a lot few last year. Now is dead, stuck with recruitment. Also other stuffs too.

Post time 2023-1-17 03:38 AM | Show all posts
lesfo replied at 2023-1-10 02:04 AM
Why you resigned.

Also you misunderstood what I said. I didn't say go look on 2k or 2000 threads ...

haha, i can't disclose that, and yeah mod should update them
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-30 11:25 PM GMT+8