Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 610|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf WanWan

[Copy link]
Post time 2023-1-7 09:27 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Burnzey91 at 2023-1-7 09:28 AM

March last year WanWan received adjustments to her ultimate.
Since then she has been constantly on the 60-80% ban rate for almost 10 months

Screenshot_20230107-092201464 (1).jpg

Your recent M4 had her banned over 80% of the time.

Is this not indicative that your "adjustments" are NOT targeting her core issue?

Her ult is way too easy to activate

There's little counterplay to her ult when it activates as the range is quite high

Her movement is insane

Because she has no need for boots she gets 6 DPS items

I don't get why you slam Terizla and Carmilla after one patch (let alone 6 DAYS) but let this jumping flea of a hero remain META for almost a year. It baffles me.

Revert her ultimate generation
Post time 2023-1-7 04:25 PM | Show all posts
they wont nerf her now is mm meta if they nerf her they need to nerf lesley so no
 Author| Post time 2023-1-7 07:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Burnzey91 at 2023-1-7 07:04 PM

There's an entire roster of MMs  it doesn't consist of WanWan.

This state of power has existed for nearly a year well before "MM meta". Not even sure what that means, all they did is buff CS and GS. Not all MMs use these items.

Lesley is only strong because of her true damage. Reduce it's power and she'll be ok.

This is also not an excuse to have broken heroes in the game.
Post time 2023-1-7 10:50 PM | Show all posts
I also think Wan Wan is still powerful, I hate have her against and I always make sure to do not make her ultimate start. But is true that is MM meta at the moment, and I prefer ban Karrie than Wan Wan.
Post time 2023-1-7 11:54 PM | Show all posts
I mean, wasn't Wanwan nerfed for a lot of times already or adjustments were made throughout many patches? What makes her op is her kit, just like how Lesley is.
 Author| Post time 2023-1-8 08:51 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Burnzey91 at 2023-1-8 08:53 AM

They're tickling her damage by increments of like 1%

That's an exaggeration but they're not targeting the reason she's a pain to contest with both early and late game. As you said, her kit is op.

Karrie does a lot of damage, of course, but she doesn't have immunity damage like WanWan for 4 seconds with high mobility. She is quite close range, with mid range cooldowns on her dashes.

Lesley's true damage can delete someone pretty quickly. Even Clint's damage is absurd tbh. But they're much easier to counter than WanWan
 Author| Post time 2023-1-26 12:10 PM | Show all posts
Hm since her adjustments she is no longer a threat and I retract this suggestion
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-1 11:34 AM GMT+8