Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 739|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Mood] There is no value in getting Mythic

[Copy link]
Post time 2023-1-2 05:04 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I was very excited this season since I finally reached Mythic.
Felt like I did something eventful.

However when the rewards were given it felt nothing.
I didn't feel anything different from when I reached Master or GM or Epic.

Now I realize there is no value or need to push to get to mythic.

There I no value to get mythic.
The rewards are same (something I already knew).

However when you actually receive the rewards..it's like..what's the point!

In reality the skin clothing color of the season reward should be different for each rank group.

For example: master should get skin with color blue, gm skin in red, epic in green and mythic is gold.
I am ok with same skin...but have some uniqueness based on rank you achieved.

Otherwise there is no need to progress beyond master hahahaa.
Post time 2023-1-2 07:39 AM | Show all posts
Well you get to play with more experienced people making it more fun. When season got reset, I found it so boring playing against epic and legends
Post time 2023-1-3 09:32 PM | Show all posts
Well the value come at 1100 points mythical Glory. But you have to meet a lot of good people to reach this result. Well more points you have more good you are I guess even if most of the time ain’t your fault if you can’t reach a good rank
Post time 2023-1-4 05:15 AM | Show all posts
Not everyone able to achieve mythic level as time consuming in terms of upgrading to next the rank especially for solo player. So, ya shud be proud to able achieve on that tbh.

It's normal when someone achieve high level stuffs, will feel nothing after that but ya still have one more level like Mythical Glory to get upgraded. (If ya can ofc)

Regarding to rewards, i think no need to differ between Legend and Mythic rank. Tbh, these ranks basically are same to begin with. Why me said this? Because long time ago, there's no rank for Mythic and Mythical Glory. Highest one was Legend (for those remember this, should be considered as old/veteran players, ayeee x3)

However later on, devs separate the Legend rank due to big different inside the Legend rank (Legend with few star and hundred stars). So, divide into Legend and Mythic. Then inside Mythic, to make Mythic players keep on playing in that rank, add another one inside, which is Mythical Glory.  

Hence, Legend and Mythic/Mythical Glory players are in same group based on their history. That's why the prize still same until today.

Post time 2023-1-4 05:47 AM | Show all posts
I mean, i wouldn't mind a better reward for getting there... but honestly, my reward is slightly less idiotic teammates... most of the time. Even in Mythic you find trolls and idiots, but certainly less than epic rank. I always forget how chaotic epic ranking is. I get jungle's that don't jungle. People not wanting to play roam so they just pick a 2nd mage and then proceed to play like a mage instead of roam (and steal resources). Multiple mm's. List goes on. Makes my head hurt. At least Mythic, people usually make smart decisions and adjust
 Author| Post time 2023-1-4 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Good job.
You all missed the point completely.

Comments

Except me. Right right? XD  Post time 2023-1-4 04:20 PM
Post time 2023-1-6 03:25 AM | Show all posts
Almost every player is playing hard to win except few trolls. I think all players deserve same reward irrespective of their rank
 Author| Post time 2023-1-9 02:25 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2023-1-6 03:25 AM
Almost every player is playing hard to win except few trolls. I think all players deserve same rewar ...

What ina saying is level of effort should match the rewards.
Giving everyone a participating trophy is bullsht.

Of course this woke crowd will say anything to make low levels from getting their feelings hurt.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-30 10:38 PM GMT+8