Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 799|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Let Alice be a Pure 'Mage'

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-12-26 10:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The 'Tank' in Alice role just definetely ruin her from the very beginning. The old Alice was do her job perfectly and tthen the unwanted revamp came in and ruin her, she even become top 5 most underrated and delaying her skin. The Tank role just ruin her, she supposed to be so deadly as dmg dealer :( event though nowadays so many heroes are more deadly
Post time 2022-12-26 10:27 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2022-12-26 07:36 PM

I played with an Alice main, using her on EXP lane, at start I was think is a joke but he was really good with Alice, might not do damage now as before but she is still good if you can use her at the best.
I also miss the old Alice, I can't say that now she is perfect but can't say she is the worse hero in game.
Post time 2022-12-28 01:03 PM | Show all posts
Wasn't this uhh your 2nd time suggesting this? I already forwarded the first one, but I'll surely forward and send this to the devs as well. I think what they're trying to do is to somehow make Alice adapt to the current meta for durability and stuff.
Post time 2022-12-28 06:45 PM | Show all posts
Alice is actually kind of brain dead strong atm

Tele in, AOE ult and watch enemy health drain just by sitting next to them.
Post time 2022-12-29 03:10 PM | Show all posts
At present Alice is dependent on mana for damage. I think Alice will be back to normal if they change it from mana to magic.

If your build has mana boosting items then current Alice can melt tanks easily. If they change it to magic, she will lose this advantage
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-1 10:44 AM GMT+8