Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 762|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Hanabi need a buff

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-12-26 03:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
reducing her attack range puts her in the danger zone in a lot of cases, also her first skill CD is extremely long for something that helps her with survivability. It is also really unjust that the CD is over 16 second in exchange for her lifesteal passive being removed also.

Also note that her damage is also a lot weaker, I think her late game damage need to be buff. Increase her attack growth by 5 or 10 would be beneficial, or increase her attack speed growth so she can compete against other marksman like beatrix, clint, moskov, or miya.

I've tested out her woth the new attack speed build, it is not good at all('because it does minimum damage both early and late game), only crit build works.
Post time 2022-12-26 10:33 PM | Show all posts
Support from me.
I was counting the days for her revamp to be released but sadly I prefer the old Hanabi.
Guess now I won't use her as before, she was called the Queen of lifesteal, now even her skill have more sense than before she still bad in mid-late game, I don't know if this is because of the nerf they did basically to all MM for do less damage in late game.
Post time 2023-1-2 10:30 AM | Show all posts
I don't play Hanabi, but even looking at her skills it's obvious there's no synergy with her abilities at all.

Passive should be 70% of the previous damage, not 40.

100% > 70% > 49% > 34% > 24% when bouncing up to 4 targets

Skill 1 and ultimate should be swapped. Higanbana seems like it's more of a constant, required ability to maintain pressure on targets through light CC  cooldown should be 10 seconds.

Equinox could have it's base shield increased from 300 > 400 and should allow movement for the 5 seconds when attacking targets. This would be a better ultimate
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-30 09:48 PM GMT+8