Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 786|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Hanabi Effects

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-12-26 01:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The Revamp has too many downside that needed to be adjusted because right now her effects are so bland and boring.  

Put back her ultimate still blooms after she misses. Her old ultimate has this effect that what makes it satisfying to play. Now if she misses her ult, nothing happens. That is really boring and plain with how many skin she has currently.

Basic Attack: Her old basic attack makes a satisfying swish swish sounds that's really pleasing to the ear, but now it sounds like a normal weapon throwing; very boring and would put one to sleep. Maybe try to enhance it to make it ASMR would be better.

Visuals of her Second Skill need adjustment, it looks like it's not there at all, so transparent and small, the name is a scroll, not a talisman... I think it is more visually appealing if you combine a kunai and a soul talisman connected at the end of it.

Post time 2022-12-26 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Fully agree with you.old swoosh wossh sound was very ear pleasing.And ultimate and 2nd skill need work like you said.
Post time 2022-12-26 06:43 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Rafael0000 at 2022-12-26 06:44 PM

I agree with you. So support from me. I think many Epic skins need "skill sound" (exclusive skill sound effects). Especially old Collector skins and Hanabi's VENOM Nephila skin.
The main reason i enjoyed to play Gusion was the new sound effects of VENOM Scorpion skin. Hanabi didn't get any new "skill sound" feature yet.
Post time 2022-12-26 09:39 PM | Show all posts
I tried her after revamp, I was so sad seeing no effects after missed ultimate.
So disappointed
Post time 2022-12-26 09:58 PM | Show all posts
"The Revamp has too many downside that needed to be adjusted because right now her effects are so bland and boring."

Every revamp by Moonton has been a major flop. They come out worse than had they just tweaked numbers or slightly changed how effects work

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-1 11:11 AM GMT+8