Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 684|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Missed the opportunity to revamp the DESERVED HERO

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-11-19 08:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2022-11-20 02:19 AM

Moonton making event called as "Reforge ypur Legends" which kinda make all of the player misunderstanding of getting Legend skin.. This event has been won by Beatrix(lol), Moscov(still deserve), Chou(which i think doesm't need it), And Nana (has already survey bout her revamp). Why there even a BEATRIX there?? This event really missed the pportunity to really revamp the most deserve hero like AURORA, ALICE, HANZO, GORD, ETC. The 4 most voted hero doesn't really need this REVAMP maybe just appearance. WHY THIS EVENT BECOME POPULARITY HERO VOTES?
Post time 2022-11-19 08:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2022-11-20 02:20 AM

Players do not use their heads, many of them actually think that Reforge your Legend is event to choose who will get the next legend skin. Moonton should give limit to five heroes that will deserve to get revamped, not showing all heroes.

Comments

I don't think is a misunderstanding, since the event is in game from long time. Also I think too that Moonton should put in just few hero that really need a revamp.  Post time 2022-11-20 01:34 AM
Post time 2022-11-20 12:41 AM | Show all posts
Sadly nothing can be done here. It's true that we missed a huge opportunity to revamp heroes that really need a revamp badly. Agree that the "Reforge your Legends" title might create some misunderstanding among players. They can change it to "Reforge your heroes".

Feel free to create a new suggestion thread if you have anything in mind.

Post time 2022-11-20 02:21 AM | Show all posts
Sad reality is that majority of the population in the game are probably kids or those who don't have good reading comprehension. At the side note, the event says "Reforge Your Legend" with the word Legend on it which players will initially think that it's a community vote event for the next legend. But ya, the devs should have instead put those underrated heroes in the list instead so issues like this will wont happen.
Post time 2022-11-20 07:00 PM | Show all posts
Yeah this method of redesigning heroes through votes seems counterintuitive to the overall health and balance of the game.

I actually don't agree with any of the finalists. Beatrix is fine, Chou has his TikTok player base, Moskov can literally carry games with his high mobility and his stun and Nana literally got revamped from a support to a mage.

Rafaela, Minotaur, Minisithar, Terizla.

These are the heroes that actually need a revamp and skill mechanic check.

(And of course I'll keep fighting the good fight for my old pal Argy :P)
Post time 2022-11-20 10:26 PM | Show all posts
Burnzey91 replied at 2022-11-20 12:00 PM
Yeah this method of redesigning heroes through votes seems counterintuitive to the overall health an ...

Actually I was the one voting Rafaela, but sadly none consider who for real need a revamp.
Post time 2022-11-21 08:39 PM | Show all posts
Nana had already been revamped, why do they include Nana? Please dont change her again.
Post time 2022-11-22 12:16 AM | Show all posts
ဇော် replied at 2022-11-21 08:39 PM
Nana had already been revamped, why do they include Nana? Please dont change her again.

Wish that she doesn't win.
Post time 2022-11-23 05:35 PM | Show all posts
I agree this event doesn't look fair for me too

Heroes like Layla, Odette, Hanabi, Minisitthar, Aurora, Gord, etc are more deserving than the others
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 07:09 AM GMT+8