Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 555|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] These heroes need to be toned back

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-11-18 02:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Burnzey91 at 2022-11-18 02:34 PM

banned.png

I get they're trying to encourage non meta heroes, but I think they've gone over the top with Martis and Leomord.

Martis having CC and CC mitigation, buffed passive and an ultimate that can one shot every member in the team sub 50% hp.

Maybe instead of 150 attack power, replace with spell vamp for more sustain? He's almost at 100% ban rate

Leomord just having that level of mobility and durability during his ult along with high damaging skills on short cooldowns has seen him reach the ban list as well. This is probably just a numbers game, mechanically he is fine.

Wanwan needs her leaps reduced or capped in distance. Strong damage, a stun and strong mobility in conjunction with the invulnerable state during her ult is just not fun to play against. She doesn't even need boots so she's essentially 6 dps items with no drawback.

Valentina I honestly don't know. I don't play mage, so I can only speculate it's to do with the double dash. If you were to reduce the cooldown by half but remove the second charge? She's not crazy crazy right now as what she was, but she still seems like one of those must picks in every game if she doesn't get banned.
Post time 2022-11-18 05:12 PM | Show all posts
I mean Valentina did got nerfed sometime around but her kit is just what makes her really good in every meta. For Wanwan, she's a bit aite. What I'm noticing about the recent changes on heroes is that, they're indeed encouraging underrated heroes to be picked so that's a plus, making the hero pools for high elo a bit larger or giving them lots of choices as well. Mind you, we also have Kaja that can damage reduce and deal good damage as well. Although, I have to agree with your Martis idea, that should compensate the nerf with it. For Leomord, the crit chance can be reduced to 40% HP instead?
Post time 2022-11-18 10:32 PM | Show all posts
Leomord and martis are numbers op. Leomord I believe have more def and mr making him almost impossible to kill. Martis the dmg is just op. Wanwan is just op since they changed her passive to 3 stacks.
Post time 2022-11-19 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Don't forget guys, there's also an upcoming revamp on Lightning Truncheon and Clock of Destiny. Additionally, some supports will also be given love by making their skills gain vision such as Angela's Love Waves, Estes' slow, etc. We'll see what meta we'll have in the future. Also, the item for marksman
 Author| Post time 2022-11-19 07:16 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-11-19 01:57 PM
Don't forget guys, there's also an upcoming revamp on Lightning Truncheon and Clock of Destiny. Addi ...

Could that support vision also apply to Baxia's S2?
Post time 2022-11-20 02:18 AM | Show all posts
Burnzey91 replied at 2022-11-19 07:16 PM
Could that support vision also apply to Baxia's S2?

Haven't entirely read which heroes it supports so I'm not sure. Btw, Wanwan is getting a nerf as well so Wanwan will get scraped from your list since her 1st skill wont stun anymore but instead will immobilize the enemies but wont cancel their skills, her Ultimate range got reduced as well.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 07:33 AM GMT+8