Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 397|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Why doesn't Vale get a strong nerf?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-11-17 12:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Give me a valid reason why Vale doesn't deserve a nerf. Is being able to kill many high HP heros with just one skill and using that skill again and again fair? I wonder why this game is with so many hero with one attack many kill.
Post time 2022-11-17 08:51 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for your concern. Imo vale doesn't need a nerf . His dmg are insane , but he's easy to counter with right build and picks.
Post time 2022-11-17 11:12 PM | Show all posts
I think having Athena shield might help escaping from Vale's insane damage
Post time 2022-11-18 01:16 AM | Show all posts
Hello, I'm Dazzy's
I received your message.
Vale's damage is normal already. Since mlbb is a team game, your team can only win if they fight together.
Post time 2022-11-18 01:52 AM | Show all posts
Its true that vale damage is insane but he can be counter very easily.
Post time 2022-11-18 02:35 AM | Show all posts
Vale is a piece of cake. No need to worry about him.
Post time 2022-11-18 01:54 PM | Show all posts
Actually, unlike Eudora, Aurora, and some other 1-combo mage hero. Vale requires good aiming and prediction because his skills are not single-target but you have to aim them. Although practically the same as any other 1-combo hero, his skills can be easily dodged if you have escape/mobility, and for Vale to be able to dish out good damage, it requires skills. He's not even that used in higher elos due to most heroes not receiving most of his skill damage because it needs timing and strategy.
Post time 2022-11-19 01:27 AM | Show all posts
In EU there are a lot of vale users in myth and his combo is really powerful and can oneshot you.
Of corse if you use a hero with mobility you can dodge the AOE damage while if you don’t pay attention he for real can kill you easily especially if he camp in a bush.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-27 02:59 AM GMT+8