Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 623|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Attack effects in Advanced Server

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-11-16 10:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[Miya] (↑)
Moonlight Shadow triggered attacks gain 30% of Attack Effects.
We've updated her equipment build recommendations.

[Natan] (↑)
The Reverse-Clone's Basic Attacks gain 70% of Attack Effects

[Moskov] (↑)
The damage from Basic Attacks penetrating targets gain 100% of Attack Effects.

[Zhask] (↑)
Nightmaric Spawn's Death Ray now counts as a Basic Attack and gains 20% of Attack Effects.

[Silvanna] (↑)
[Skill 2] now counts as a Basic Attack and gains 45% of Attack Effects.
Could we add this same effect to Argus' bleed?
20% of attack effects like Zhask

Honestly it makes more sense given he is a basic attack hero

Post time 2022-11-16 11:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Excalibur61 at 2022-11-16 11:13 PM

Make Sense, I personally think Argus skills need some tweaking. Let's hope devs agree. This thread has been forwarded to devs.

Please note : In Advanced Server it's not final and might be change when released on original server.
 Author| Post time 2022-11-16 11:46 PM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2022-11-16 11:12 PM
Make Sense, I personally think Argus skills need some tweaking. Let's hope devs agree. This thread h ...
I personally think Argus skills need some tweaking

I've been speaking with many separate top global Argus players and the general consensus is he's too reliant on ultimate and gear to actually perform in both 1v1 and team fights. Like his ultimate is powerful, but it's got way too much utility bloat with both offensive (rage generation) and defensive (immune to death) aspects. If you were to keep the survivability portion of it like immune to slows, break CC, immune to death, but shift the offensive rage generation to his skill 2, it'd play better, make more sense and ultimately reduce his reliance on ultimate and silmutaneously his gear.

It'd also help if S1 actually improved with levels like went from 12s > 10s and the second phase lasted a bit longer. There is no major difference between level 1 and level 6 in either utlity or damage.

As I mentioned before somewhere else, reducing the charge time from S2 from 0.8 seconds > 0.4 seconds would be great considering the stun from S1 is only 0.7 seconds so there's a 0.1 second delay. Then you factor in the travel time from the grip which is about 0.4 seconds. It's for this reason that I think 0.4s charge time would be good as it's balanced out mathematically. Plus its a short range, small window attack so often it can be hard to hit moving targets.

I just also want to mention that the passive heal seems kind of pointless. He already generates health through his ult, and the heal itself isn't all that great to begin with (its like 120 health back). Even during laning phase there are other heroes with similar mechanics that just do it better (Dyrroth / Zilong etc). Would be much better if it applied like a x% slow for 1 second after activation which helps with team fights and sticking onto his target better.
Post time 2022-11-17 11:17 PM | Show all posts
I agree they should provide this effect to Argus

So sad everyone forgot about Layla

All MM except Layla is receiving a buff

They should add shield or lifesteal or blink so Layla can survive and become a meta hero

Layla's first skill is also like basic attack and they can add additional effects to it
 Author| Post time 2022-11-18 01:10 PM | Show all posts
Oh true didn't even realise.

Given that her passive increases damage with distance you'd probably need to reduce anywhere between 30-50% total value
Post time 2022-11-18 04:54 PM | Show all posts
Should be fine, with your countless Argus' suggestion and other's too, he might soon get a revamp hopefully! I'll have this forwarded to the devs too btw, thanks for the suggestion.

For Layla, I think she's already balanced enough due to her power spike in both early and late game. Her only weakness is the lack of mobility or defense :c
 Author| Post time 2022-11-21 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Burnzey91 at 2022-11-21 05:23 PM

The word revamp scares me.

He's mostly used as a tower / base secure at higher elo lol

https://youtube.com/shorts/xpWEd_ErCRo?feature=share
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 08:19 AM GMT+8