Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 370|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Revamp Minsithar Idea

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-11-13 09:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Minsitthar is one of my favorite hero, but his capability as Fighter is lack. I use him mostly as tank because of his abilities. But most of his abilities cannot suppres new meta hero. So, I suggest some change for him.

Spear Glory. After using this skill, third of Minsitthar basic attack will cause slow effect to the opponent up to 80% for 1.5 seconds.

Shield Assault. Minsitthar jump to first target and stun them, while knocking other target outside the center.

King's Calling. This is the best unique skill of Minsitthar and should be revamped.

Minsitthar summon 4 of his servant. He don't need to jump for activate this skill. But, this servant will move along Minsitthar. [If Minsitthar do flicker, his servant will do the same] If Minsitthar or his allies slays enemy heroes, inside the area. He will gain 100 of golds. Other effect is same as before.  

King's Glory. While [King's Calling] is activated, Spear Glory will cause more damage

King's Shield. While [King's Calling] is activated, Minsitthar will using the old move.

Post time 2022-11-16 10:00 PM | Show all posts
I agree with the fact that he's more of a Tank Role nowadays, although I've seen people build him with damage and is really a viable build of choice. This suggestion has been forwarded to the developers btw, and we will see their opinions regarding this. Thanks for the suggestion!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-27 04:22 AM GMT+8