Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 707|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Troll Suggestion

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-11-11 04:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
if u all alr know troll everywherewhen u play solo,duo/trio and the troller not in your team

why if someone detected/reported playing troll and lose.. system should bring back out MMR & Mythic Point!
what is the function of reporting and nothing happened with out MMR and Mythic Point?
reporting one troll player,, and what happened to the player who play seriously?
get nothing?
protection point?
sometimes my teammate violating the game,, but i didn't get extra protection points
please,, if u want this game being more fair
do this!
there's no function reporting player,,, there's nothing changed,, we alr lose our star, WR, hero point & MMR
we alr lose,, reporting?
WHAT THE FUNCTION?
AND STILL MET TROLLERS AT NEXT GAME!?

do all of you agree?
any suggestion?

Single Polls, Total 8 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2022-11-13 11:16 AM | Show all posts
The problem is detecting a troll player is not easy. We can detect players who were feeding intentionally but troll players will not feed so its not easy for the algorithm to check whether a player is trolling or not.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2022-11-14 07:24 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-11-13 11:16 AM
The problem is detecting a troll player is not easy. We can detect players who were feeding intentio ...

okay so the feeder also troller
if whole team report the one who troll that should be easy

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-11-14 07:40 PM | Show all posts
-IceMount replied at 2022-11-14 07:24 PM
okay so the feeder also troller
if whole team report the one who troll that should be easy

If whole team reports, the current punishment system will punish them and at least 3 credit scores will be reduced.

If they are not punished, then it means he was not reported by the whole team

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2022-11-15 04:49 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-11-14 07:40 PM
If whole team reports, the current punishment system will punish them and at least 3 credit scores ...

f80c0f9a-ddae-4878-97ce-77ae54226073.jpg

12599cdf-7976-4fc8-bc83-c6c9a9714e16.jpg

no point reducing by their credit score...
no any single benefit for the victims..
i believe that if all team got trolled by 1 player,, they will report unless the whole team is trolling
all we want as the ML player is the fairness
moonton should do something!
told u before
REDUCING THEIR CREDIT SCORE IS NOT FAIR TO THE VICTIM WHO ALR LOSE THEIR MMR, MYTHICPOINT AND HERO WR
WHAT THE FUNCTION OF REDUCING THEIR CREDITSCORE?
AND NEXT GAME WE STILL MEET THE TROLLER!?
u can see the post before this.. i post a lot of my defeat matches just bcause of idiot troller
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... page%3D1&page=1

please... moonton should do something!

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-11-15 08:37 PM | Show all posts
Well the benefit is kinda just the % is added as protection star shield after a match. I’m also the one agree with benefits when you have a real troll in team.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-11-16 09:59 PM | Show all posts
I understand where you're coming from. Indeed, players who often get matched with trolls don't get enough credit. This is btw forwarded to the developers and we'll see their opinion regarding this. Thanks for the suggestion!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2022-11-24 05:48 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-11-16 09:59 PM
I understand where you're coming from. Indeed, players who often get matched with trolls don't get e ...

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... id=90085&extra=

also and don't forget to fix the match making,,, how can a player with legend tier,, with low emblem and low match played.. playing with all thousand matches player
Legend hundred match play with Mythic lol.. and enemy all Mythic thousand match.. how can?
actually i don't mind about rank if they're playing good,,
but more low match player have low emblem level...
low emblem level don't have enough extra power,,, so they can't beat max level emblem

maybe u should fix matchmaking system based on their
- Rank
- Role / Match Played
- Emblem
- Winrate

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-11-27 12:01 PM | Show all posts
-IceMount replied at 2022-11-24 05:48 PM
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=90085&extra=

also and don't forget t ...

I mean, that should be the edge of the players who are in higher ranks/with lots of matches. This is also to avoid smurfs dominating lower elos that they don't deserve or shouldn't be staying. It shouldn't be based on Emblems but rather on Rank/Winrate I guess. Then again, this will be a new whole algorithm imho that will lead to slower matchmaking queueing time where players are gonna complain again. Although, feel free to create a separate suggestion thread for this so I can forward them to the devs and see their opinion regarding this.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 08:37 AM GMT+8