Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 519|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Buff Odette skill 1&2

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-11-8 08:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ijustwantoplay at 2022-11-8 08:24 PM

Odette skill 1&2 are not good, these are the reason:
Skill 1 : Did not have promising dmg, makes Odette really slow at clearing waves of minion. Quite short range and slow animation make it so hard to dmging enemy.Buff suggestion : Buff skill 1 dmg to 425 atleast so Odette can clear wave more easily, also make the range more longer and faster animation.

Skill 2 : With the current Odette that not blink earlier make this skill does not work effectively, the old one was better. Need to rework this to actually fitting her new old ult.
Buff suggestion : Make it spread like before where the revamp earlier announce, make it spread like 3 or 4

Post time 2022-11-8 11:20 PM | Show all posts
Hello.
Regarding her s1 I do agree with you on the range and animation.
She can't properly poke other mages and mm with it.
She has to rely on her passive which long range heroes can avoid it the easiest. Damage wise it just fine. It's a bit lower cause it is supposed to be combined with her passive. At lv 1 with 1 passive she deals around 600 points if they connect. So it's ok. Maybe make it easier to hit.
As for her s2 I totally agree on this one. I still prefer her old T shape s2.
Before the rework of her ulti it work like a mini combo, but the trade off wasn't really groundbreaking not sufficient enough.
Not to mention it's limited soft cc.
So that's all reagarding these 2 skills
Top 30th( I think) Odette worldwide.
Post time 2022-11-9 10:30 PM | Show all posts
Odette needs a CD reduction for her ultimate too. Her ultimate is not dealing much damage and can be cancelled easily but still the cooldown is too long.

I hope devs consider our request and improve Odette
Post time 2022-11-10 05:13 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-11-9 10:30 PM
Odette needs a CD reduction for her ultimate too. Her ultimate is not dealing much damage and can be ...

I hope so as well.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-27 04:05 AM GMT+8