Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 663|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

Hi all

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-10-29 02:39 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi all, I joined the forums to learn more about the game. My searching skills may need a level up, hope I won't repeat old questions too much.
One of the question I have is about the skins, do they provide same bonuses to particular hero, or are some better, like Aspirant skins? Look and feel excluded.

Post time 2022-10-29 07:37 AM | Show all posts
Hi. Welcome to this forum. Feel free to ask and suggest but remember the forum rules.
Post time 2022-10-29 12:57 PM | Show all posts
Hi Joh4nn, Warm welcome to the forum. The bonus from the skins is +8 Physical ATK for physical damage heroes, and +8 Magic Power for magic heroes, it doesn't matter which skin, all skin attributes are the same.

Here is a quick guide about forum that might help you out.

1. Read the Forum rules as soon as u can so it will be helpful for u that u don't violate any rules unknowingly.

2.If you want to introduce Yourself , you can do that here .

3.If you want to read or see the new patch notes or official news u can check here

4.Want to share Your thoughts and discuss on a matter ? You can post here

5.Have a suggestion about anything in game ? Your can post here

6. Found an annoying bug ? post here so that the bug can be spayed

Post time 2022-10-29 07:43 PM | Show all posts
Hey and Welcome here!

We hope you'd find it enjoyable and feel free to ask questions and post whatever you like to
Post time 2022-10-29 07:45 PM | Show all posts
Welcome to the forum!

I think there is no bonus for skins in ranked games. As far as I noticed all skins had same bonus for a hero in classic game.
Post time 2022-10-29 08:08 PM | Show all posts
Hi and welcome in the Forum.
Hope you will enjoy the stay and find lot of suggestion and help.
 Author| Post time 2022-10-29 09:56 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-10-29 07:45 PM
Welcome to the forum!

I think there is no bonus for skins in ranked games. As far as I noticed all  ...

Oh that's a bummer, I just bought a skin I didn't like just to get that tiny boost in ranked games. I should have waited and saved diamonds for the actual skin I like.
Post time 2022-11-5 09:58 PM | Show all posts
Joh4nn replied at 2022-10-29 09:56 PM
Oh that's a bummer, I just bought a skin I didn't like just to get that tiny boost in ranked games ...

im pretty sure the bonus cover for all games, it's just not displayed as far as im aware but surprisingly never thought about it.

It's always best to save for the skin you want and best during certain times for some really good discounts especially with those coupons.
Post time 2022-11-23 02:25 PM | Show all posts
hi
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-27 02:11 AM GMT+8