Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2106|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Share] Are you ready ?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-9-24 01:43 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
wallet crying in the corner .. so many back to back expensive skins

Post time 2022-9-24 03:37 PM | Show all posts
For those having such skins, probably they already sold their own kidneys.
 Author| Post time 2022-9-24 03:49 PM | Show all posts
irezer replied at 2022-9-24 03:37 PM
For those having such skins, probably they already sold their own kidneys.

not just kidney ..they sold their ta ta also
Post time 2022-9-24 11:36 PM | Show all posts
Good old players don't want skins.
They want justice for suffering all these season because of problems which never been solved.
New events,new skins and repeating events for skins are created by Moonton for a reason:
To make your attraction away from real problems which are here for YEARS.
 Author| Post time 2022-9-25 12:05 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Excalibur61 at 2022-9-25 12:21 AM
s5tank replied at 2022-9-24 11:36 PM
Good old players don't want skins.
They want justice for suffering all these season because of probl ...

im playing from season 6 and i still gets excited for a skin ..in my opinion a good old player will never complain here and there..they will either say nothing and play or leave the game and play something else but everyone has diffrent point of view
Post time 2022-9-26 08:33 PM | Show all posts
good old player will never complain here and there..they will either say nothing and play or leave the game and play something else

So, I invested days, months, years and a lot of money in 2 accounts and now I will just leave and delete game because Developers are incapable of solving some basic problems for years, right? That's your logic? Unbeliavable
 Author| Post time 2022-9-26 08:58 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2022-9-26 08:33 PM
So, I invested days, months, years and a lot of money in 2 accounts and now I will just leave and  ...

ever played apex legends pc ? that game dev are dead for decade ..so what ppl still spend and play ..buying skins is not an investment in any game .. and idk how many skins u have i have almost 600 skins and i rarely play the game so what. I bought the skins and i did have a good time while playing with them .All i see about u in forum is crying and complaining instead of giving suggestion that actually help people / dev to make a better environment . no offence

i know many old player who still play the game and . thy are like focus on playing not other things..if they had a bad match up they will just take a break and after sometime play again .simple the dont go place to place this hero op that hero not op ..they use counter hero simple as butter .

some of ur thread has good point in forum but the way u present them ..makes them garbage .if cursing and yelling could fix the game ppl would yell all day .
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-27 07:06 AM GMT+8