Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 465|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] (Solved) My friend who spent $80000 got hacked then falsely banned for maphack

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-9-18 08:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AsianGuy at 2022-9-20 05:13 PM

Update : My friend have got his account back

ID : 212383257
Server : 4049

My friend account who is the 70th of the MLBB top global gifter have been falsely accused of maphack then got banned when he himself never use any cheat or hack, Here are the full story of what happened :
1. He got into an accident and have to be hospitalized for 2 months, during hospitalization he never use his MLBB account.
2. After out of hospital, he start to play again but when he try to login he can't login, later he found out that his account have been hacked.
3. He contacted the MLBB customer service to retrieve his account back and successfully got it, but when he try to login he got messages saying he have been banned for maphack.

Could MLBB customer service unban his account? He never cheat or use any hack and it is must be the hacker who hack his account, just see the login history and ip of his account access to see the truth he got hacked before.

He is a very big spender player who have spend over $80000 on MLBB, just check the total numbers of all the diamonds he bought. You can also check the pictures I posted showing him on the 70th of the MLBB top global gifter, that is just a very small fraction of his huge spending on MLBB because he also send giffs on MLBB streamers, skins and other gift items to many players which are not shown up on the MLBB top global gifter, the MLBB top gifter only show diamond charisma gift. To prove he is a very big spender, the MLBB staff can check the total numbers of all the diamonds he bought since he make his MLBB account. Why would someone who have spent that huge money take the risk of being banned by using cheat?, MLBB really should reinvestigate this.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Post time 2022-9-18 08:51 PM | Show all posts
Your friend already posted about the issue..it dosen't matter how much he spent...rules are same for everyone. You can contact in game customer regarding the situation.
Post time 2022-9-19 09:35 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
 Author| Post time 2022-9-20 05:14 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2022-9-19 09:35 PM
Yeah 80000$ and 8$ are same.

My friend have got his account back after moonton reinsvetigate the issue.
Post time 2022-9-22 08:39 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-29 03:38 AM GMT+8