Register now.
View: 1413|Reply: 4
Print Prev. thread Next thread
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] Please help me

[Copy link]
Jump to specified page
1#

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
many people have been able to open their account, please can you help me too. I've been trying for 3 months, even though I didn't use it myself, even though I explained my situation, not a single person could help me.
2#
Post time 2022-9-13 04:09 PM | Show the author posts only
from above picture i see that u got ban because of maphack . regardless what reason u used the hack for any type of illegal activities is prohibited . I don't think anyone can help you with that .
3#
 Author| Post time 2022-9-13 05:18 PM | Show the author posts only
That screen I took does not belong to me, someone else used it, but they do not help even though my account was opened and it was stolen.
4#
Post time 2022-9-13 05:47 PM | Show the author posts only
alfa467 replied at 2022-9-13 05:18 PM
That screen I took does not belong to me, someone else used it, but they do not help even though my  ...

Sadly doesn't matter who used it . cheat was used and got banned .   You can appeal through in game CS for account recovery they might help u . hope ur problem get solved soon
5#
Post time 2022-9-18 09:01 AM | Show the author posts only
@alfa467

It is tragic indeed. However, our policy is that any accounts, regardless of who is the one using it at the moment of activating hacks, bugs, exploits, cheats etc, will be dealt with a ban.

I do hope things get better and improve for such situations, but unfortunately as of now, we will be unable to assist you with this matter.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-7 07:38 AM GMT+8