Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 700|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] I bought Carmilla recently

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-9-12 09:05 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Skill 1 is basically a weaker version of Alice's ultimate. The petals are slow, and the buff doesn't regenerate on same target and will fall off after 5 seconds.
Skill 2 is useful. Good speed boost and CC to help team. I think maybe extending max speed duration by a second would help.

Her ultimate is soo dependent on a CC comp team and synergy with time it's just not flexible enough to be useful in most situations. Give it some solo capacity and more flexibility

SUGGESTION

Passive: Allow the ability to steal magic / physical defense more than one time from an enemy player

Skill one: is a skill shot with short range that taunts enemy to player. The enemy and Carmilla will be locked in embrace as she sucks the victims blood stunning target for 1.5 seconds, dealing x% of her max health as physical damage every .3 seconds and receiving 100% of damage dealt as health back.

Skill 2 keep the same but extend speed at 100% slightly

Ultimate

Carmilla channels her lust for blood that within a radius she begins siphoning all enemies life essense, dealing x % health as damage, slowing targets and debuffs applied to enemies within the circle will also affect every other enemy for 50% of it's value (half the CC duration, half the damage etc)

Snapchat-2016029685.jpg
Screenshot_20220912-085441032_1.jpg
Post time 2022-9-12 01:17 PM | Show all posts
I definitely want rise of Carmilla to Meta. So support from me.
Post time 2022-9-12 04:06 PM | Show all posts
agree Carmilla is forgotten . now a days rarely see anyone pick Carmilla
Post time 2022-9-13 11:25 PM | Show all posts
Thank you for the valuable feedback.

This hero is will rise up soon
Little bit more adjustment will be good

Enjoy the game
Stay tuned for upcoming update
Post time 2022-9-22 05:55 PM | Show all posts
looks nice
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-7 07:20 AM GMT+8