Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1040|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Why Vexana still not META after lot of buff

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-9-6 11:05 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Vexana revamp in the advance server was the best version of her. With the skill 2 tap twice to faster dmg and movable ult with decent knock up/slow.
Ironically, when release to original server this kit was removed and make Vexana became such a low tier mage hero (again lol). Vexana dmg is another part that make her weak, having low dmg on all skill and such a long cooldown making her build was so confusing.
Suggestion :
Passive : The death splash was not really a thing if gheres no minion. Change to stack so it will be more useful. At 3 stack of bsc att kr skill hit by Vexana it will splash the passive that also dmg the hero that have the stack.
Skill 1 : No problem at all, but the cooldown should be decrease
Skill 2 : No problem at all, but adding the second tap would be more useful
Skill 3 : The knight was not really useful lololol we just need the knock up in reality. make it be movable for real pls and make the undead triggering ice queen or glowing wand (not the tank build lol, whats the point of using tank build Vexana as mage?)
Post time 2022-9-6 03:03 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for the valuable feedback.
I understand your concern

We still need little more data on this hero before the adjustment
We will try to make those adjustments after this

Stay tuned for the next coming patch
Post time 2022-9-9 12:07 AM | Show all posts
as a vexana user, I dont really like the lastest revamp of her. like u said, her ulti is not really useful

The old one is better
Post time 2022-9-10 01:24 AM | Show all posts
vex was meta for a brief moments . but in higher Elo she can be easily counter by lot of hero's .l plus as you said the ultimate isn't doing much of a work .maybe a few tweak will adjust .hoping for the best
Post time 2022-9-10 10:28 AM | Show all posts
For me, I think it'd be better if we could control/possess the summoned unit from the inside just like Zhask and maybe gain a new set of skills when controlling the said unit
Post time 2022-9-15 01:59 AM | Show all posts
RaihanGele replied at 2022-9-10 10:28 AM
For me, I think it'd be better if we could control/possess the summoned unit from the inside just li ...

I think this would make her more of a mage/soldier or mage/tank, because of how the knights works right now

honestly, it would become really great just if the knight attacks pops her passive marks, and/or the own knights explodes into heavy damage when defeated/expired/removed by vexana.

New Vexana is a step above other combo-burst mages like Vale and Eudora for beeing more useful on teamfights, however is far from beeing meta. But is way better than before (and whoever says it's not, is clearly delusional).
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-7 08:43 AM GMT+8