Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 967|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Dear moonton, about odette

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-9-5 05:13 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
You've been giving attention lately to a majority of heroes in the game, applying buffs and nerfs as need on that said heroes yet when it comes to Odette the whole world seems to be against her. Since her latest experimantion on her ultimate there have been no news about her, so I thought about and realized that it wouldn't fix her core problem. Aside squishyness, lack of mobility, range, strong cc and annoyingly highc cd on her skills, I must point out that her passive applyance is rather limited.
Usually 2-3 are present during her ultimate-if she is lucky or has stack it beforehand she can increase them to 5-6. It's so hard though to do so.
Keeping that in mind I would like to suggest some adjustments on her.
Passive.
What about getting rid of it's stacks mechanism, stacking takes to long due to her cd, and leaves her vulnerable for that said time. It would be better to allow it to proc every time her other skills hit an enemy hero/unit. In addition it's about time her poking is buffed by making her passive rebound between turrets as well, this version can't cast it through basic attacks either way.
Skill 1
Complements perfectly her current passive, still needs a boost in the slow effect though.
Skill 2
Poor range and limited cc on the weakest cc there is.
Deserves longer range on both stages and at least 3 more spwans of energy balls released one by one. To balance an internal CD will be applied during which the same target cannot be targeted again.
Ultimate.
The second biggest twist lies in here.
To begin with the shield and jump animation remain as they are with slightly higher magic scaling on her shield and immunity during the leap or purify like effect upon casting. Is her only mobility/escaping/ make it at least secure it has 50s cd. Next it won't be dealing damage instead it will proc her passive on enemies inside the area of effect along with it's echancments every 0,5s for 5s.
If Odette is controlled or performs any other action she stops channeling energy and the field gradually decays within 0.5s-1.5s (or 5s have been reached upon casting). During that time it operates normally.
What do you think?

Post time 2022-9-8 09:39 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for the valuable feedback

We try to balance our hero from time to time.
We know Odette still needs some adjustment

However, stay tuned for the next update and enjoy rising up your rank
Post time 2022-9-10 08:15 PM | Show all posts
@Chaosxd

I think I can understand where the balancing team is going with the new Odette and can appreciate it, but indeed I do feel that she needs a slight buff.

But the new passives and nature of her skills have great potential to perform well. It's just that the stats aren't strong enough I guess
 Author| Post time 2022-9-11 01:21 PM | Show all posts
Thank you both guys.
I am not a developer or remotely close to gaming/designing.
Balancing and it's coding though must be rather time consuming and meticulous work. I understand that. Yet I can't just stay idle about my main. I am sorry if it feels as if am bitching sometimes
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-7 08:35 AM GMT+8