Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 794|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Unfair Nerfs on Natalia

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-9-2 02:01 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Listing all The nerfs:
1. Detection range increased
2. Detection where Natalia is shown from 2s -> 0.3s
3. Slow effect removed from passive
4. Ultimate now takes 4s to get to the next usage
5. Silence duration got nerf

All of this in ONE PATCH?!!! What is this unfairness!
And in the end, what does she receive?!!!?

Shorter charges CD to her ultimate?!??
How is that a fair compensation!
This is Ridiculous...
Post time 2022-9-3 10:29 PM | Show all posts
@C4lam1tyG0D

I think she doesn't deserve any nerf in my honest opinion. She's annoying yes, but no where near overpowered as there are many other heroes that are clearly very strong in this meta.

Plus she can be easily countered with manual aiming AOE skills, just like how we would counter Natalia back then.
Post time 2022-9-4 02:38 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-9-4 05:42 AM | Show all posts
I support the nerf on Natalia as a Layla player. Natalia is the only hero who can kill my Layla before I realize it. I hope this nerf gives a chance for Layla and other similar MM to fight back against Natalia
Post time 2022-9-8 09:51 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-9-10 01:33 AM | Show all posts
as a mm player Natalia still is like a bogyman . and u are saying about nerf i want that hero deleted . always kills me
Post time 2022-9-17 10:29 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2022-9-8 09:51 PM
This is a reason why is she nerfed and destroyed. There are milllions of kids like this who's bigg ...

It' more directed at heroes with basic attacks as primary DPS.

As an Argus main, there's really not a whole lot I can do to fight back unless she makes a mistake like run away from smoke bomb so I can grip and DPS.

Bomb lasts as long as eternal evil. I can try grip out of it, but that 1.5 second animation delay can sometimes be enough to wipe my health pool. If she silences, I can't grip out either. If I pop ult while in smoke, I can't regenerate health from basic attacks as every attack misses. Skill 2 is a joke with piss poor damage. The radius of the smoke is quite large, and the slowing effect is quite high, so walking out of it is not an option either.

There is a skill gap between M1 and M5, I've noticed it myself (currently 550), but M5 still have an understanding of how the game works. It's a fair grind to get to that point.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-29 04:04 AM GMT+8