Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 832|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] VERBAL ABUSE SYSTEM GOT BUFF AHAHAHAHAHA

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-9-1 07:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
NOW ALMOST WHATEVER YOU WRITE ON CHAT IS CONSIDERED AS A 'INNPROPRIATE CHATTING" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

INSTEAD OF REMOVING THIS BULLSHIT FROM GAME, DEVELOPER "BUFFED" THIS SHIT AHAHAHHAHAHHAA

Moonton is out of any ideas for last 2 years. Repeating events for some avatar border that nobody cares or some skins that 80% of players already have, announcing some things and doing it after 6 months or a year after announce. But new skins coming every day.

Hire some young creative people and revive this game.

Post time 2022-9-10 01:40 AM | Show all posts
hey . .. that there are many reports about the system that they are detecting normal things as a abusive language .and its really annoying thing. they should fix it as soon as possible

and about second one ..you can also give some creative idea in the creative idea section . no matter how much it looks like dev don't see or consider them . they do and see every idea thoroughly.  
Post time 2022-9-10 05:39 AM | Show all posts
Meanwhile, I had to turn off privateessages from strangers due to toxicity. I reported them - and nothing happened. At all.
Vile, racist, toxic private messages completely avoided any penalty. It's ridiculous
Screenshot_20220910-053714695 (1).jpg
Screenshot_20220809-164954500_1.jpg
Screenshot_20220819-014330952_1.jpg
Post time 2022-9-10 06:40 AM | Show all posts
Burnzey91 replied at 2022-9-10 05:39 AM
Meanwhile, I had to turn off privateessages from strangers due to toxicity. I reported them - and no ...

What is "herk o" ?

Also what ya mean by "wtb crits please"?
Post time 2022-9-10 10:12 AM | Show all posts
WTB is am acronym for "wanting to buy" which means I'd like to purchase the ability to Critically strike more often. I'd just had a fight on 55% crit chance and not one hit critically hit

"Here o" was meant to be "help lol" just a typo

Regardless neither are defamatory, rude or toxic comments but it was enough to justify a notice from the system.

It's not the only example, it's just the first couple I screenshotted because I thought it was funny the system thought it was offensive
Post time 2022-9-10 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2022-9-10 10:47 AM
Burnzey91 replied at 2022-9-10 10:12 AM
WTB is am acronym for "wanting to buy" which means I'd like to purchase the ability to Critically st ...

oof XD
So, game system detected ya typos and short form of words as inappropriate chatting behavior.  
Now i myself afraid to use that chat system.
Thanks for ya info.
Indeed, it'll be more funny if everybody manage to screenshot their typos/short form of words like ya.
Typos are always innocent.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-27 06:46 AM GMT+8