Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 776|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] The White/Green Snake (2 in 1hero)

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-8-29 10:16 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ijustwantoplay at 2022-8-30 02:40 AM

The white/Green snake are 2 people(sister) in 1 hero that can change within white snake / green snake in skill 4. Role : Mage/Assassin. White snake(older sister), green snake(younger sister)
White snake : Mage. Green snake : Assassin. Midlane hero.
images (5).jpeg images (6).jpeg
Passive :
Bond, The white and green snake sister have deeply bond with each others. Everytime they change form and role they got bonus mov.speed. White > Green = + Shield + Magic penetration + Mov.speed. Green > White = + Spell vamp + mov.speed. Cd : 5 sec.

Skill 1 :
-White : Unleashing white serpent snake magic AOE(Yve 2nd skill area) and push back enemies dealing AOE dmg. (Clutching the poisoned enemies dealing dmg also removing the poison after explode)
-Green : Unleashing green serpent snake magic AOE(Yve 2nd skill area) and poison their target for 1.5 sec (stackable).

Skill 2 :
-White : immobilize one enemy hero with her tail by 0,7 sec and dealing dmg. (Clutching the poisoned enemies dealing dmg also removing the poison after explode)
-Green : Dash/blink. The next basic attack poison the target for 1.5s (stackable).

Ult :
-White : Change to a giant white snake form. Unleashing white serpent magic AOE(Xborg 1st skill area) that deal damage and clutching 1.5 higher dmg to enemies that poisoned by the green snake +remove poison of the target after explode.
-Green : Dash to the target immobilize the target for 1 second and give them poison that last 2 sec (stackable)

Skill 4 (Change form) : White/Green snake = change form. No cooldown ( 0sec ) but not resetting the other skill cooldown. Each form also have its own cooldown.

The combo will be :
- From White Snake :
2nd skill(White) > Change form > Ult(Green) > Change form > 1st skill(White) > Change form > 1st skill(Green) > Change form > Ult(White) > Change form > 2nd skill(Green) for dash out or chase.
2>4>3>4>1>4>1>3>4>2

- From Green Snake :
2nd skill(Green) > Basic att > Ult(Green) > Change form > 2nd skill(White) > Ult(White) > Change form > 1st skill(Green) > Change form > 1st skill(White)
2>auto>3>4>2>3>4>1>4>1

I personally likes more complicated hero and have many versatile combo than just a basic 1>2>3. 2>3>1
Post time 2022-8-29 07:23 PM | Show all posts
I wonder what's the CD for skill 1, 2 , ult and 4.
 Author| Post time 2022-8-30 02:40 AM | Show all posts
irezer replied at 2022-8-29 07:23 PM
I wonder what's the CD for skill 1, 2 , ult and 4.

Thats just my hero concept and ability,, Somehow cooldown just make a hero OP or Weak so i will leave it to your imagination. Alsl her Skill 4(change form) is No cooldwon/0sec
Post time 2022-8-30 04:53 AM | Show all posts
ijustwantoplay replied at 2022-8-30 02:40 AM
Thats just my hero concept and ability,, Somehow cooldown just make a hero OP or Weak so i will le ...

Aye. I think this hero gonna be very op if those cd in very short period. Kinda scary.

The hero skills already complicated as need to memorize the cd of each skills due to the skill 4 is not for resetting other skills. Which is good for not making the hero much power. Just that, is the hero need mp as well?

On the real perspective, players' thumb finger need to be very fast for pressing those skills to make the hero in very high mobility. As ya provide those combo, if really worked on the battlefield, everyone gonna ban this hero on first place for sure. Ya shud hide it. Let others figure out~.
 Author| Post time 2022-8-30 07:47 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ijustwantoplay at 2022-8-30 07:58 AM
irezer replied at 2022-8-30 04:53 AM
Aye. I think this hero gonna be very op if those cd in very short period. Kinda scary.

As a mage, she uses mana/mp to use all of her skill except skill4(change form). Yeah, the difficulty will be extreme and worth of training if the player know the combo. Honestly, i like to add two different hp bar with each of them when changing form, but i think it will make it more hard and confusing? what do you think? i think it match with the concept of 2 in 1 hero.

Her key combo are clutching poison and change form
Green > Applied poison to enemies
White > Clutch the poison (explode)
It requires fast hand ability too and skill memorize.

The heroes also having the same type of Sun and Yu Zhong (chinese demon) As their body is half snake half human. Making more variative hero in Mobile Legends.

With the heroes nowadays that "not really creative with it skill" especially mage heroes. Moonton need to make more variative skill and combo as well hehe.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 07:09 AM GMT+8