Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 413|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Share] Troll report #1

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-8-4 11:24 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Samsaras at 2022-8-4 11:38 PM

Screenshot_2022-08-04-20-45-22-99_5bdb4fae6476105d038f5b371504abd0.jpg
So jawhead is our MVP. Lets see what he did:
1. Threw our buff to reset it.
2. Threw his teammates into enemy tower.
3. Threw his allies into chasing enemies.
4. Last hit buff & other jungle creeps.
5. You can bet your ass he reported everyone he threw & got the satisfaction of seeing cecilion punished by the system due to him.
So next time you feel like trolling do it with confidence cause that's how you get mvp. Otherwise if you don't troll, you will be like that poor cecilion who got reported as since he didn't know about odd potion (I reported everone to see what would stick. Cecilion was immediately punished, while I don't hold high hopes for our 'mvp' being punished)

Post time 2022-8-5 10:04 AM | Show all posts
why not just buy odd potion so you cant be thrown? ikr MIND BLOWING!
Post time 2022-8-6 12:24 PM | Show all posts
This is because, as you can see, your team has two mage whereas the opponent has an evenly balanced team, and she disagrees with your team hero pick.

However, as trolling is not acceptable, we simply surrender before dodging match systems exist to prevent team imbalance.

As you can see from the analysis of the game, your side can still win the early and middle phases, but occasionally I think there are certain players who are unwilling to strive to win.

I appreciate your feedback and report, OK.

We'll attempt to think of anything fresh to at least prevent this from happening or slightly lessen this behaviour in our game.
 Author| Post time 2022-8-6 02:14 PM | Show all posts
MightyMamba replied at 2022-8-5 10:04 AM
why not just buy odd potion so you cant be thrown? ikr MIND BLOWING!

Show me where this "odd potion" is in a screenshot.
Also not everyone knows about the throw forbidden potion, so even if you buy, if your team other 3 doesn't buy you still can't win.
 Author| Post time 2022-8-6 02:23 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Samsaras at 2022-8-6 02:26 PM
faizudin357 replied at 2022-8-6 12:24 PM
This is because, as you can see, your team has two mage whereas the opponent has an evenly balanced  ...

We had Hanzo & Cecilion & Layla. If we survived mid-game it was easy win as we can shred even a 18-min lord in seconds from a safe distance. But Jawhead knew that that's why he picked jawhead (earlier he was selecting rafaela). He didn't get his hero so he wanted to make sure we lose.
And don't lie, the game condones this. I did it for 3 matches after this (If I suffer, then I want comrades in suffering). Got 1 MVP & was able to report feeding in 2 matches. 155+200+200 protection point compensation for trolling, nice
Not to mention the mails about match environment & teammate's punishment. This game rewards you a lot for trolling for it to not be officially condoned.

PS: Enemy had 2 mage too, see gatotcacha build.

Post time 2022-8-7 03:08 AM | Show all posts
I understand how you feel losing a game because of a troll.

The points #2, #3 and #4 can be avoided

There is a potion under magic items using which the points #2 and #3 can be avoided. This portion makes us immune to Jawhead's throw

#4 can be avoided if the jungler uses retribution at the last minute. It's a bit tricky but with experience, the jungler can secure the buff successfuly
 Author| Post time 2022-8-9 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-8-7 03:08 AM
I understand how you feel losing a game because of a troll.

The points #2, #3 and #4 can be avoided ...

If you use retri on own buff, you lose objectives like turtle lord, lose teamfight (since you have one less spell), lose invades (enemy has retri while you don't). So jawhead's job is done

As for potion, not everyone knows it, & if you have 1 teammate who doesn't know & doesn't communicate in english, you are doomed to a 3v5.
Even if everyone knows, no one buys it at the start if you don't announce your intent to troll. A well placed throw at the turtle is all it takes to gift the game to an evenly matched enemy
Do something about trolls instead of finding excuses, & in the meantime support this band-aid solution

Post time 2022-8-9 06:21 PM | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2022-8-9 02:49 PM
If you use retri on own buff, you lose objectives like turtle lord, lose teamfight (since you have  ...

Do something about trolls instead of finding excuses

This thread is posted in general discussion so I am not sure it will be sent to the devs.

If you have suggestions to improve the game, I recommend you to post your suggestions in the suggestion section.

All the suggestions and bug reports thread posted in the official forum will be sent to the devs
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-11 01:54 PM GMT+8