Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 288|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Report system and Texting System

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-7-28 10:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2022-8-3 12:01 AM

You're trying to adjust the reposts system to be more strict, but it is backfiring as people are abusing it whenever they get salty. Which leads to false bans and credit lost. I've noticed it changed, and many ppl are affected by the abuse.

The texting system also change, it warns you to keep the chat safe and non-toxic while the words aren't even toxic nor cussing. Also, a sentence of words next to another word that forms a bad word is not a bad word, please fix your censorship system. And I wouldn't recommend another MOBA's Route of censorship. Even the acronym "AFK" is censored in the game even it wasn't previously.

Please fix it.
Post time 2022-7-28 08:33 PM | Show all posts
You are no more a moderator?
 Author| Post time 2022-7-29 01:22 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2022-7-28 06:33 AM
You are no more a moderator?

I was removed as moderator for inactivity.

(I am currently in Vietnam for vacation and I was inactive for half a month and was kicked off the team, plus I wasn’t translating patches to Vietnamese, so yeeeee)
Post time 2022-7-29 08:01 AM | Show all posts
There must be adjustments anyway.  And not only here.  Many elements of the game need full calibration.  In the past, developers sent out surveys, for example, what annoying buttons would you like to exclude from the central menu of the game, would you like to see such a feature?  they asked us, but they did absolutely nothing for this, although the survey was about a year and a half ago.

As for the chat.  You just need to remove ANY *** and introduce a guard system for players.  These players are impartial and fair, they are given special rights, and they can block toxic players in any chat of the game, receiving various bonuses from the game for this.  This is the perfect solution!  Although again.  If you remember what system you can use to participate in the battle for your country (I play very well, but I have never been able to play for my Ukraine in 6 years, because there were ALWAYS players above my rank, and I don’t see how to make stars for myself for the mythical  meaning, the mythical has been reached and stop until the next season), then I think the developers will do the same here in relation to the guards, whoever is higher in rank will receive the title of guard ...

Btw, another example.  As you know, the game has beautiful frames for the avatar of artists, these frames can be obtained for creative contributions to the forum (a lot of suggestions for the game), I offered a lot for the game but I didn’t get this frame ;-(, but those who got it the most  wrote suggestions on the forum Guys, quantity doesn't mean quality!  colors in skins or less sexy female characters), but I didn’t get any frames in the game, which is a shame.
Post time 2022-7-29 02:45 PM | Show all posts
KevinDurance replied at 2022-7-29 01:01 AM
There must be adjustments anyway.  And not only here.  Many elements of the game need full calibrati ...

Do you have any explanation why all Europe MLBB players hate Ukraine MLBB players?
Post time 2022-7-29 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Just fcking remove it. If you can't properly fix this issue, then remove it.
Post time 2022-7-30 02:36 AM | Show all posts
Good suggestion, the text censoring and punishment system definitely needs improvement
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-11 02:32 PM GMT+8