Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 345|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Poll] Collecting data about Odette

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-7-25 10:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Chaosxd at 2022-7-25 10:28 PM

Hello everyone.As most of you guys already know, moonton recently decided to make an experimental adjustment on odette's ultimate.
That adjusment in the end got reverted, so right now she is her usual self.
This made my day cause she really needs some buffs and optomazations for her to be an optimal choice.
Even more i am happy the developers are paying attention to her and she is not forgotten to dust away.
There were mixed opinions about her ulti rework, positive and negatives, in between as well. Personally i believe the clone being untargetable was op. Regadless, thing is for better or worse us odette users are hard to be satisfied as a collective.
Thus the following pull, to sum up the majority.
Since we are so hard to be pleased we should at least make an effort and present what we desire on her to turn her into a reliabe hero who can give the enemies a run for their money.
Pls complete the pull based on what you believe odette needs the most, to solidify her position.
Once the results are complete, i ll post them again, with some suggestions according to my perspective.
Thank you for your time.
Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 6 choices ), Total 6 Users voted

Poll is finished

6.25% (1)
12.50% (2)
6.25% (1)
6.25% (1)
6.25% (1)
12.50% (2)
6.25% (1)
6.25% (1)
6.25% (1)
25.00% (4)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
6.25% (1)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2022-7-25 10:39 PM | Show all posts
Honestly, the shield during ult needs to be cc immunity too. They should nerf the shield too to balance it. Because Odette is kinda frontline hero during ult so kinda deserve it

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-7-27 01:51 AM | Show all posts
Honestly, her 1st and 2nd skill is already good enough as is. It's only her Ultimate that limits her combo and such. I don't get why people are so mad and against with the rework when in fact this gave her more ways to chain combos and such. At the same time, pull off many combos without having to risk her life in the frontlines.

Btw, moved the thread.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2022-7-27 11:23 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-7-27 01:51 AM
Honestly, her 1st and 2nd skill is already good enough as is. It's only her Ultimate that limits her ...

I agree with you on this. Though being untargettable was overpowered nonetheless. I don't understand about moved thread though.
Pls elaborate

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-7-27 07:55 PM | Show all posts
When she does the ult and be canceled or interupted by the enemies, at least she obtains immunity to escape or ult's cd decrease 50% , that would be better I think. I dont have issues with the passive and skill 1 and 2.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2022-7-27 08:42 PM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2022-7-27 07:55 PM
When she does the ult and be canceled or interupted by the enemies, at least she obtains immunity to ...

The only problems I have with her skill 2 are:
It's range. It's really hard for her to set up the grounds to cast her ultimate without getting poked to or nearly to death first. Thus she has these options.
Ambush the enemy/use bushes
Wai for team to set an opening
Use the minions to reach them
Wait for the enemy to make a mistake
She can't quite take the initiative here. Best shot are the minions but a decent enemy knows how to stay out of reach.
Camping we all know about it and it's risks.
Next it's the cc performance I would like it increased in numbers. Other mages have spammable multi targeted stuns with easier application (luo, Xavier, ECT) generally she has among the weakest cc in the game.
As for ultimate would like a cc immunity during the dash, a lot more shield and more damage against magic resistance items.
Lastly her passive needs increased ranged.
This is because when we ulti we usually keep a safe distance so as to avoid stuns like flemeshot, moskovs skill 2 and many more. Thing is that from such a distance her passive won't reach her for rebound. So she already looses a good deal of damage.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-7-29 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Chaosxd replied at 2022-7-27 11:23 AM
I agree with you on this. Though being untargettable was overpowered nonetheless. I don't understa ...

It is a poll after all, with discussions and such.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-11 02:29 PM GMT+8