Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 423|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Yve Shield during Ult is OP

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-7-18 12:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ijustwantoplay at 2022-7-18 12:45 PM

As a hero that really on the back line, have such a power Ultimate with the biggest area of effect in land of dawn, have so many SLOW stack making everyone slow motion, and HAVE SHIELD during ultimate. I MEAN IT IS NECESSARY TO GIVE SUCH AN OP AOE HERO THE MOBILITY TO SURVIVE. It is different from Odette who really need that shield or dmg reduc because she is a FRONTLINE HERO during ultimate, meanwhile YVE is a highground mage that really in far away from war. It is always hard to cancel YVE and even takedown her because of the shield and far away position.

During tournament, YVE is always priority pick, too much power and survivability during Ultimate. Yve is a hero that just need ice queen wand, enchanted talisman and then she can use defensive item (such and op mage hero that can even use many defensive item but dmg still burst)

IT IS NOT FAIR TO BE THIS OP AS A BACKLINER HERO, SO MUCH TIRING TO FIGHT THIS HERO AND THAT SHIELD DURING ULTIMATE OMG. Winter/immortal and Purify/sprint is not even counted yet , imagine how hard it is to catch this hero.

she shouldn't have shield during ultimate it is too OP. Yve does need some nerf actually being always a tier S hero since release... imagineeee
Post time 2022-7-19 12:05 AM | Show all posts
Her kit is what makes her really op. Her ult is meh in comparison to her other skills. Her 2 skills deal decent dmg and could clear waves fast which is why she is s tier. Her ult is just a bonus.
Post time 2022-7-18 08:54 PM | Show all posts
Yve's ultimate requires perfect positioning and have a colossal cooldown time.

She's a hero that requires much more team work and communication then Xavier, Cecillion and Lylia, for example, because she's a support style midlaner.

The shield is not the OP part of her ultimate and is necessary, because she will stay there standing for quite a long time, and can't user her other skills like Pharsa can. It is also canceled by Supression, and it's "control immunity" is not immune to stuns, only knock backs.

I do believe it needs a little damage reduction, but Yve is in a perfect place on the meta right now.
 Author| Post time 2022-7-19 02:35 AM | Show all posts
TheAgo replied at 2022-7-18 08:54 PM
Yve's ultimate requires perfect positioning and have a colossal cooldown time.

She's a hero that r ...

in comparison to Odette, that have a colossal ultimate cooldown too and even did not have refund if being cancel And have to be in the frontliner. Odette does deserved the shield/dmg reduc compare to Yve that far awah from the war. WHY i think the shield is kinda OP is because she can't be burst right away during the Ultimate i know her OP part is ger slow and World manipulation ULT which zoning bigger area for MM and Mage and that enough, it is already hard to kill her.
 Author| Post time 2022-7-19 02:37 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-7-19 12:05 AM
Her kit is what makes her really op. Her ult is meh in comparison to her other skills. Her 2 skills  ...

What fo you mean?? her Ultimate is the key WHY she is a tier S hero + her slow kit is bonus because she still have to build ice queen wand. Yve ULT literally can Defend highground, burst, Zoning, Slow, immobilize, and the biggest AOE in ML. And even have shield during ULT? no way
Post time 2022-7-19 03:54 AM | Show all posts
ijustwantoplay replied at 2022-7-19 02:35 AM
in comparison to Odette, that have a colossal ultimate cooldown too and even did not have refund i ...

So, let me see... You're basically saying: "Odette is trash, please nerf Yve.". What's the sense on this?

If Odette is trashy, than Odette should be buffed, not the better mages that should be nerfed.

Its like saying "OMG Phoveus is so OP I can't use blink heroes! He's so much stronger than Minsitthar, please nerf Phoveus".

Again, Yve's kinda OK, just need a damage nerf and this won't happen. Slow is mostly caused by the ease on activating Ice Queen's Wand from distance.
 Author| Post time 2022-7-19 04:24 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ijustwantoplay at 2022-7-19 04:27 PM
TheAgo replied at 2022-7-19 03:54 AM
So, let me see... You're basically saying: "Odette is trash, please nerf Yve.". What's the sense o ...

Im not saying it like that, ok. Chill, my point is that Yve doesn't need that shield during ULT because she is a very backliner hero. period.

Im not saying they should nerf YVE dmg or slow, im just saying that Yve doesn't need that shield thats it. i mean every backliner hero doesn't deserve to have a shield except if they has skill that require to be close to the target.
If u say and compare it to Pharsa that can use skill during ult,,,, i meannn YVE can literally tap the whole screen :)

Post time 2022-7-20 01:36 AM | Show all posts
ijustwantoplay replied at 2022-7-19 02:37 AM
What fo you mean?? her Ultimate is the key WHY she is a tier S hero + her slow kit is bonus because ...

Her ult is ok good. 50 seconds to slow people with not that insane burst. What makes yve shine is her ability to clear waves before lv.4. If u look at asian tournaments, u notice how much emphasis is placed on midlane before lv.4. Yve is one of the strongest midlaners before lv.4. Like people say, she is more of a support hero than carry. Also, many other banned heroes could fck her up or assassins with insane mobility could fck her up.  
Post time 2022-7-20 01:37 AM | Show all posts
ijustwantoplay replied at 2022-7-19 04:24 PM
Im not saying it like that, ok. Chill, my point is that Yve doesn't need that shield during ULT bec ...

pharsa has 18 sec ult. So ehh.
Post time 2022-7-26 06:21 AM | Show all posts
I think the shield is fine how it is, considering she doesn't have much mobility, aside from her 1st skill.
It's just her slows that I find very annoying to deal, especially when she has IQW on her
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-11 01:31 PM GMT+8