Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 212|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerfs Complaint

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-23 04:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[Patch Note] Patch Notes - v1.6.90 [Advanced Server]
[Nana] (↓)
This time, we're focusing on adjusting Nana's Skill 2. While maintaining its previous mechanics and increasing its hit rate, we also don't want it to be able to completely drive the opposing player out of the lane.

[Skill 1] (↓)
Base Damage: 300-500 >> 250-450
Reverted the flying speed to that of the Official Server version.

[Skill 2] (~)
Standby Duration: 5s >> 30s
New Effect: Molina will disappear shortly after it's exposed to the enemy's vision.
Only one Molina can exist at the same time.

[Patch Note] Patch Notes -V.1.6.92 [Advanced Server]
[Nana] (↓)
This little Leonin's been packing quite a punch, so we're slightly lowering her late-game damage for better balance.

[Ultimate] (↓)
Damage Bonus: 150% Magic Power >> 125% Magic Power

I don't even play Nana, but why she get nerfs in almost every patch? She got series of nerfs before current patch, and now more nerfs? WHY? whats the point of nerfing this hero to the ground when no one pick her?
Post time 2022-6-23 09:52 PM | Show all posts
Support.

Nana is probably the first hero that receives tons of nerfs while also receiving a new skin. With some exceptions, all other heroes are buffed before skin releases.

I guess Nana is just popular and will remain quite popular around begginers even after nerf.
Post time 2022-6-23 10:17 PM | Show all posts
@MightyMamba

Nana is indeed annoying, but I do not believe that she should be nerfed. If anything, we can look into her "2nd life" passive and adjust it slightly, but we shouldn't remove her bite and damage. It's what she needs to be viable in this meta.
Post time 2022-6-24 12:30 AM | Show all posts
About Nana's nerf limiting Molina to 1 at any given time. It's the only appropriate one. The rest are just uneccessary
Post time 2022-6-24 08:29 AM | Show all posts
I mean, weren't her Molina reverted to previous versions where it chases fast and doesn't disappear fast? Also, remember that this is in the Advanced Server where every changes isn't actually final and are still subject to change or for implementation until given the go signal by the players' feedback and such.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-7-1 04:43 PM GMT+8