Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 497|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] The Annoying Potion Item

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-19 07:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ijustwantoplay at 2022-6-19 07:26 PM

The annoying point is whenever we completed our build item and have the much amount of money to buy potion item, it always appear on the screen and it is really annoying. As a player with not so big screen, this is really annoying me because whenever i completed my build, i still want to save my money to buy other situational item like (immortal,winter,Wind of nature) or other item and not that potion. I think it shouldn't always appear on the screen when we are not recommended it because it makes me have an accidental moment of buying it, and it also reducing my vision bcs i will not buy it. Sometimes i use 3/4 fingers to play some heroes amd it will always accidentally bought the potion and it really bothered my gameplay.
Post time 2022-6-20 12:18 AM | Show all posts
A really subjective one but can actually be worthwhile to implement if some players do experience the same issue. While it is annoying that it kept appearing, it's like it is there to remind you that you're already lock item and have nothing left to buy. Though, do please suggest this in our customer service in-game as well. Thanks!
Post time 2022-6-22 09:54 PM | Show all posts
Similar to this, I hate the sacred statue pop-up. I've tried lots to adjust the sound and play with it but with no luck whatsover. I might make a suggestion instead since it's very annoying for me too
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-7-1 04:31 PM GMT+8