Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 604|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Why is Hayabusa such a garbage Hero

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-6-4 07:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2022-6-4 10:30 PM

What is this? Why is Hayabusa such a garbage hero? Aren't I supposed to be invincible during my ult? Ive had this happened a couple of times against cyclops too.

He cant even disjoint projectiles with his shadow, whats the point of diving into enemy or into enemy base to "poke" when you come back bringing all the attack, and spells of all the other enemy teams. Defeats the purpose of a poke.

His ult is bad. They should make it un-disjointable like wanwans ult or better yet, have it a splash attack effect. Enemies will either decide to leave the other team thats been targeted behind, or clump up to take haya ult agro, but take splash damage all together.

Or just give his shadow ability to disjoint projectiles as it should have in the first place. Jumping around the clash using your shadow thinking you're such a juke god, doing assassin stuff around the battlefield only to be catching all of enemies attack projectiles and die like a beginner once you arrive at your final shadow. Honestly, bad. It's a disgrace to haya and hanabi as they're supposed to be a "ninja"
Post time 2022-6-4 08:01 PM | Show all posts
that's magic storm

also hayabusa is one of the most broken heroes in the game, ur just bad

im playing with global 1-5 haya this hero is completely unreasonable and completely overpowered and unfair in every way
 Author| Post time 2022-6-4 08:08 PM | Show all posts
fgdfgdfsad replied at 2022-6-4 08:01 PM
that's magic storm

also hayabusa is one of the most broken heroes in the game, ur just bad

Overpwered and unfair? lol you're clearly delusional and overestimating that hero while clearly ignoring the negatives he has as an assassin hero. You're talking more about an individual strength of that "Top player" that you're playing with rather than acknowledging hayabusa's skillset
Post time 2022-6-4 10:33 PM | Show all posts
I mean, for most of the part. Hayabusa is just the same as before, just a bit reworked shadows where enemies can pick it up.

While for me he needs a little bit faster skill action speed. Nonetheless, he is balanced and unique compared to other assassin. There's no need to further rework his ultimate, its his weakness which is compensated by his mobility. Though, I do agree that the shadows could use some disjoint stuff. But then again, he is good. You just need a good reaction time, better timing and opportunity when using his shadows. Heck his 2nd skill's length on battlefield is even long enough to juke and micro enemies not unless crowd controlled.
Post time 2022-6-6 11:38 PM | Show all posts
First of his ult makes him invincible. His shadows doesn't negate the dmg. Second u probably dont know how to control his shadows. He is not bad lmao.
Post time 2022-6-9 11:39 AM | Show all posts
Im hayabusa main. Well I think ur just bad playing him. Haya makes me 2.4k pts last season.

Just time and micro of 2nd skill of Haya for tips.
Post time 2022-6-9 05:23 PM | Show all posts
Edited by StormlordArdan at 2022-6-9 08:08 PM

As I remember, Haya is an old assassin which is still good until today. Even no one complain about him to get revamp, moonton in the other hand surprisingly gave him unnecessary revamps long time ago. Imo, if you complain about him it means that you CAN'T play him well or you were just bullied by pro hayabusa in some matches. He is one of most anticipated assassins by mage and mm players. I think you should just learn more to play him. Below are the latest survey for Hayabusa's new skin, it proves that he is not garbage hero.
IMG_20220609_190535.jpg
IMG_20220609_190520.jpg
Post time 2022-6-14 12:11 PM | Show all posts
u must know his passive skill first before play
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-7-1 04:11 PM GMT+8