Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 837|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Lore & Novel] LEGENDS OF AGELTA: Wildsand Tribe's Legacy [MLBB Moskov Chronicles]

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-28 08:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by mskv115coco at 2022-5-28 07:24 PM

I updated my story entitled "LEGENDS OF AGELTA: Wildsand Tribe's Legacy [MLBB Moskov Chronicles]" as a tribute for Moskov the Spear of Quiescence.

Here's the Book Cover for my work:

Wattpad Book Cover

Wattpad Book Cover

Story Description:

The MLBB Chronicles about Moskov the Spear of Quiescence where he was previously a human and a tribesman from his tribe which is the Wildsand tribe before he sacrificed his soul to the abyss.

Driven in desperation for his unfair fate and became a notorious Spear of Quiescence. Moskov sought vengeance for his fallen tribesmen, his family members, and even his beloved.

His friend find the way to reconcile with Moskov to come back to his old appearance, wanting to restore their friendship.

Moskov was confronted by his best friend a duel so they fought in the vast desert. Defeated and he was eventually returned back to his human self.

What fate that Moskov will have to face? Will he able to correct his past mistakes and make his wrong decisions right?

Spending together in Emerald Road and face their mortal enemies together so that they acquire justice for the Wildsand tribe.

After the battle with their mortal enemies, Moskov decided to travel alone and destined to the Sin City or also known as Los Pecados to look for his new adventure.

He was used to have passion for adventures in his youth, feeling nostalgic. Yet he will face the scorching heat of the sun, dangerous sandstorms and quicksands, and formidable desert beasts.

Moskov overcame all of his hardships in his journey and arrived in the Sin City that also known as the Los Pecados.

As he adventured the chaotic city, Moskov found his destiny...the only hope in order to preserve his family name and pass down his tribe's legacy for the next generations.

mskv115coco | 毒 CO CO ☠️
WARNING: Mature Content | Triggering Scenes
ON-GOING, UNDER EDITION

This story has 10 arcs, 7 of them were published and the 3 of them were marked as "coming soon" in order to make it 10 in total.

Here are the arcs and chapters:

Agelta War I Arc
• Chapter 1: Strong Friendship
• Chapter 2: The Conflict
• Chapter 3: Tribal Massacre
• Chapter 4: Fight Alongside
• Chapter 5: Painful Tragedy
• Chapter 6: Soul Degradation

Agelta's Collapse Arc
• Chapter 7: Burning Vengeance
• Chapter 8: Unexpected Return
• Chapter 9: Brotherly Confrontation
• Chapter 10: Friendship Restoration

Emerald Road Arc
• Chapter 11: The Treachery
• Chapter 12: Secret Dungeon
• Chapter 13: Daring Jailbreak
• Chapter 14: Hidden Identity

Agelta War II Arc
• Chapter 15: Sudden Threat
• Chapter 16: Trump Card
• Chapter 17: Righteous Revenge
• Chapter 18: The Nemesis
• Chapter 19: Sealed Away

Los Pecados I Arc
• Chapter 20: New Adventure
• Chapter 21: Chaotic City
• Chapter 22: Tavern Brawl
• Chapter 23: Under Surveillance
• Chapter 24: Secret Affection
• Chapter 25: Love Triangle
• Chapter 26: The Duel
• Chapter 27: Haunting Nightmare
• Chapter 28: Bounty Hunter
• Chapter 29: Surprise Reunion

Los Pecados II Arc
• Chapter 30: Blazing Bounties
• Chapter 31: Hearty Confession
• Chapter 32: Quiescent Passion
• Chapter 33: The Departure
• Chapter 34: Danger Approaches
• Chapter 35: Taken Hostage
• Chapter 36: Rescue Mission

The Sins' Doomsday Arc
• Chapter 37: Invasion Begins
• Chapter 38: Arduous Dilemma
• Chapter 39: Desputing Paroxysm
• Chapter 40: Last Request
• Chapter 41: Quiescence Curse
• Chapter 42: Judgement Day

The Oasis Arc (coming soon)

Tribe Patriarch Arc (coming soon)

New Generation Arc (coming soon)

...more upcoming chapter to be published soon...

For more information about my work, please click the link below:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/284033390?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=library&wp_uname=mskv115coco&wp_originator=EdBBlJb94tUkQLQUwWuaS5Rr1Xm2XAMvOThFd%2FPn9UYSLa4jc%2BGwiNj9apVMB7gaTJsaTnjP6wkjFYZJ5nkFr3sCS7GFgKfzyFTupJ4d4y0Pvoin2AKOIxDFnn8M3Wxd

Post time 2022-5-28 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Edited by imAldric at 2022-5-28 11:58 PM

Thats some great work that you have done! Quite impressive infact and I hope the developers see this somehow

Comments

Thank you for your compliments hehe...I have been researching about my favorite hero's background story and made effort in making plots ^_^  Post time 2022-5-29 07:28 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-7-1 03:00 PM GMT+8