Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 809|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Akai Dmg Nerf

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-25 10:09 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by C4lam1tyG0D at 2022-5-24 09:30 PM

He's overbuffed, spammable damage skill that gives shields, high movement speed ult, is almost impossible to counter him. If you got jammed into a wall, you're just stuck there for almost 5 seconds while taking massive damage just from his Ult alone(which can accumulate up to 3k+ damage).
Lower speed boost on Ultimate from 70% -> 40%, nerf Damage on Skill 2: Body Slam +6% -> 4%
He cannot Ult under CC so that we have a chance to counter him and Knock-up can cancel his ult.
Post time 2022-5-25 11:31 AM | Show all posts
No wonder Akai always banned after new patch.
 Author| Post time 2022-5-26 04:00 PM | Show all posts
MightyMamba replied at 2022-5-24 09:31 PM
No wonder Akai always banned after new patch.

I am expecting his ban rate in mythic rank will rise and Cecillion will also end up on the ban list. I would discourage/refrain on banning Julian(he's really bad late game).
Post time 2022-5-27 12:29 AM | Show all posts
@C4lam1tyG0D

Somehow I'm torn in between for his buff honestly. Simply due to the fact that too many tank heroes are neglected despite this being the supposed Tank Meta. The way I see it, we still haven't left Support Roamer Meta, because only a few tanks like Franco are top picks.
Post time 2022-5-27 11:46 AM | Show all posts
somehow moonton forgot that previous akai's ult deals diminishing damage on multiple hits..............
Post time 2022-5-27 11:30 PM | Show all posts
Ye his ult should be cancelable the previous buff made him impossible to counter

his ult can only be canceled by suppression but franco and kaja cant even touch him when he is ulting so he is basically unstoppable
i think only morph effect( nana and molina) can stop him

Comments

heroes that can immobilize him is also pretty good counter  Post time 2022-5-29 07:02 AM
Post time 2022-5-29 12:27 PM | Show all posts
yes please he is very anoying when he stun lock you into a wall for 5 full seconds
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-7-1 02:56 PM GMT+8