Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 548|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[UI] Hide Match History

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-10 12:19 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by MightyMamba at 2022-5-10 01:35 PM

This is video from 2020 complaining about cheaters in global leaderboard. Now already 2022 and montoon still do nothing. Montoon reminded me of politician who keeps making false promises. I'm just tired of seeing global leaderboard filled with cheaters. I missed those days when global leaderboard genuinely filled with pro players. Sadly, these players who put alot of efforts in climbing the leaderboard just can't compete against 100% win rate cheaters.
Single Polls, Total 10 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2022-5-10 02:04 PM | Show all posts
Kinda agree with you. The new hide history is good for privacy issues. However, its a way for cheaters to hide from others and will be hard to expose.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-5-12 03:51 PM | Show all posts
How about if the hide match history does it like if I turn on that function, the friend who follows me could see my history but the public can't. I mean, not everyone wants to check your history every day except if you are suspicious using check hack... Maybe when their win rate is weird, follow and look at their history? I think history can be hidden, not need to your friend who is good with you right?

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-5-13 06:19 AM | Show all posts
yes they should remove hide history

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-5-13 08:42 AM | Show all posts
@血梅MAYN

There's already an option to only show history to friends in your friend list, and not strangers or public

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2022-5-13 09:58 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightyMamba at 2022-5-13 10:26 AM
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-5-13 08:42 AM
@血梅MAYN

There's already an option to only show history to friends in your friend list, and not st ...

Even if that's the case, there are still leeway they can abuse. They can just unfollow those whom is not on their cheating circle to avoid suspicion. These cheaters in global leaderboard has been around for so long and their number has only been increasing substantially. Some of them make this into a business by offering service to boost mmr. This kind of practice is not healthy as it beat the purpose of the game and encourage others to do the same.

I have played various moba games and never ecnountered these kind of lunacy where it is tolerated by dev. There has been 0 action taken by montoon from the past 3 or more years since these mmr abuser existed. Out of sheer desperation, I make this poll hoping that dev will take actions to these unfairness in the game.

to mods: please forward this to dev so it can get resolved. this issue has been going on for so long and it needs to be put to an end!

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-5-14 05:49 PM | Show all posts
@MightyMamba

Don't worry, we are all doing what we can as Moderators to try and take part in the process of trying to get them eradicated

I know, I was just replying to them in regards to their query about the current settings.

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-5-23 12:30 AM | Show all posts
but i enjoy with hide history hahahaha cos don't want all know how noob iam

Use magic Report

Post time 2022-5-23 04:35 AM | Show all posts
ariefhzt replied at 2022-5-22 10:30 AM
but i enjoy with hide history hahahaha cos don't want all know how noob iam

We can tell how bad you are already lmao
if you played 5k matches and still have a 45% WR, we know...
But to cheaters, have 96% WR that has 10k matches and then we can't see others that cooperate with them? That would be difficult

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-29 08:56 PM GMT+8