Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 633|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Matchmaking

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-9 03:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Match id : 448256667364629402

Team composition : 2-1-1-1

Team A :

Mythic glory
Mythic glory
Mythic 1
Mythic 2
Mythic 2

Team B :

Mythic glory
Mythic 4
Mythic 4
Mythic 4
Mythic 4

What a perfect unfair matchmaking.I will continoue proof MOBILE LEGEND MATCHMAKING %100 RANDOM

Where are you admins ? How you gonna defend matchmaking now ?
Post time 2022-5-14 07:15 AM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2022-5-14 01:19 AM
First of all you should not compare games, each game has its cons and pros.
The matchmaking isn't ba ...

Dude, i've been telling them to play with their friends or find a party in this forum for about 2 or 3 years probably. But guess what, they're still crying in here with their random excuses.
Post time 2022-5-13 08:03 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2022-5-12 04:25 PM
Instead of replaying with some complete nonsense, better turn on your brain.

There is no IN GAME  ...

There's always a reply bot in CS, not only on ML, but on many other game also. So GET USED TO IT. There's a chance an actual GM or admins will see ur complaints. But in here, admins would ONLY show up when there's massive bug like some players can't login to the game or etc.

Second, for me it doesn't matter if i always got a bad teammates. I already get used to it, cuz i played many online games, and the matchmaking is pretty much the same like ML (either it's MOBA or FPS game). In the end, u just have to think how to carry the game no matter what it takes, eventhough ur team is completely useless.

For me, win is a bonus, but lose is lessons and a bad luck.
Post time 2022-5-14 05:37 PM | Show all posts
As I mentioned before, most of you guys are complaining about bad team mates so for now all you can do is queue with some friends and wait till the game developers find a more "fair" matchmaking system.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Post time 2022-5-14 03:59 PM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2022-5-14 02:32 PM
FYI, if the majority agrees on something it doesn't always mean it's right.
In this case specifica ...

if we have 100% total data, 60% agree matchmaking is bad and 40% disagree
what does this 60% mean to you

if you don't use majority data to make a decision so what do you use?
i hope this isn't too much for you, i hope you've studied statistics

i can tell you don't understand the topic here, matchmaking must be random yes i agree.
The problem with this post is the composition of the division of the team or the balance in the division of the team

example : i'm MG why i get 3 Mythic 5 in my team and why our enemy not have mythic 5
i'm Mythic 1 why i get Legend 1 in my team
Post time 2022-5-10 12:23 PM | Show all posts
There is so many factor how they decided the matchmaking, not only by their Rank.
The system might paired you with the best performance, but still if the player suddenly feeling bored/playing bad when in ingame, there is no way the game can slap the players real life.

And if you are playing solo, give up complaining about matchmaking -_-
Complaining the admin and mods here is not get you anywhere, moonton staff is rarely/never and the mods also never rely the matchmaking problem to moonton staff because discussing about matchmaking will be wall of text and it will be great if you just send this complaint to customer service.
Post time 2022-5-11 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Instead of complaining here, these are the things u can do:
- Complaint about in-game stuffs to IN-GAME CS
- Get good at the game while wait for their responses

Also, can u stop crying about the matchmaking? If u still crying about this, then when will u get better? I know it's unfair and sometimes it's not winnable, but why not try to learn their strats, rotations, drafts instead of crying in here.
Post time 2022-5-11 10:04 PM | Show all posts
from the composition of both side teams, it looks very unfair tbh.
But, as @DennisST @Eizy said, i believe you can take advices from them.
umu

Post time 2022-5-12 04:25 PM | Show all posts
Eizy replied at 2022-5-11 07:52 AM
Instead of complaining here, these are the things u can do:
- Complaint about in-game stuffs to IN-G ...

Instead of replaying with some complete nonsense, better turn on your brain.

There is no IN GAME CS, only simple bot with typical bot responses.

Second thing, if you are matched in 7 out of 10 games with low profile players and playing against average or high profile players, you will lose 99%, no mather how good you are. The only thing that can save you from defeat is ABNORMAL dose of luck, which is seen in 1 out of 10 games.

End of story.
Post time 2022-5-14 01:19 AM | Show all posts
The matchmaking isn't bad and it's supposed to be challenging otherwise it gets really boring, if you always have bad team mates queue with your friends. The game description literally says 5v5, play with friends and your problem is solved.
Now I can see that you may find it difficult to have some friends in-game I can tell from your attitude and negative mindset, this falls on you honestly figure a solution for your own problems as we all do.
I solo queue since 2017 and I struggle almost every game, here I am now in mythical glory so in conclusion if you want to keep making excuses and not take responsibility you will never move forward.
If you are expecting to be winning half of your games in solo queue you need to be more realistic and figure out that this will never happen.
Losing isn't failing, you only fail when you quit.
Post time 2022-5-14 08:43 AM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2022-5-14 01:19 AM
The matchmaking isn't ba ...

the game must be balanced between solo or party
i should be able to play games without having to wait for my friends to be online or not

i played solo until the last time in December 2021, every season there must be Mythic and even once Mythic Glory, even though every season the matchmaking gets worse i don't have to play with friends to become Mythic glory.

Maybe you have a problem with your skill so you need a friend to reach Mythic Glory

it's too hypocritical to say the matchmaking isn't as bad as you said, if i see it on the play store now the MLBB rating is 4.0 and it decreased before it was 4.5. The contents of the review are mostly about bad matchmaking and i also follow mlbb facebook every comment it contains about bad matchmaking.
this is a fact not a polemic.

maybe because you are moderator and say everything is good
Post time 2022-5-14 02:32 PM | Show all posts
NOOB__ replied at 2022-5-14 03:43 AM
the game must be balanced between solo or party
i should be able to play games without having to w ...

FYI, if the majority agrees on something it doesn't always mean it's right.
In this case specifically it is not, people feel uncomfortable when they need to put so much effort to win a game and they expect everyone in their team to perform as good as them.
I will repeat this for the second time, if you don't like random teammates then find a squad and play with them, how simple is that.
I am not defending the game or the matchmaking in anyway, I am just being realistic and I am talking from experience in both Moba and FPS games.
Now you can keep complaining here or on any other platform and nothing will change or you can decide to be mature enough to find a squad or get used playing in solo queue, this is your personal problem and you are the only one who can fix it.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-29 08:04 PM GMT+8