Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 409|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Alice Passive is kinda not worthy

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-9 03:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ijustwantoplay at 2022-5-9 03:50 AM

We all know that most of heroes with stack of passive would be a beast at late game with such a big damage and it is clearly worth it for them ( Cecilion, Aldous ).

For Alice, i think her passive is not worthy enough for her, the movement speed bonus is good but the other effect? i think it need more changes so, first instead of giving alice 10% cooldown reduction at 10 stack, i think it would be better of it become +10 mana regen, because i think Alice did not really need cooldown reduction. Second, her stack at 25 that give her 15% hp/shield absorb which kinda lame it should be remove hp regen reduction by 15% so that she can be atleast useful when evryone use dominance ice and NOD, and lastly at 50 stack it should be +30 movement speed and +100 magic power. And after the 50 stack? it would be unimportant to collect it, so i guess it need to make the other stack point at 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 that + 30 magic power.

With the change of her passive, i think it is more worthy than before. Or maybe to compensate it, just add some more stack requirements.

Post time 2022-5-9 04:17 PM | Show all posts
As Alice main, i strongly agree. These day, Alice got so many counter from hero, anti regen, and radiant armor. I think her passive is not even worthy when im complete it, it just feels like it need something more cause it is kinda hard to get her passive nowadays with a lot of Meta hero that easily zoning Alice to get her orbs and also the hp we get at max orbs/50 it just 1000. It need to be atleast 2000 :(. She is so weak nowadays and in high elo
Post time 2022-5-9 04:37 PM | Show all posts
Edited by 血梅MAYN at 2022-5-9 04:38 PM

I don't play Alice as I feel too easy to be killed? I don't even meet someone who is really pro on play she in this session no matter in Classic or Rank
 Author| Post time 2022-5-9 05:36 PM | Show all posts
Mickochel replied at 2022-5-9 04:17 PM
As Alice main, i strongly agree. These day, Alice got so many counter from hero, anti regen, and rad ...

Righttt, thankyou for supporting. I hope Dev would consider to buff her laning ability and late game ability
 Author| Post time 2022-5-9 05:38 PM | Show all posts
血梅MAYN replied at 2022-5-9 04:37 PM
I don't play Alice as I feel too easy to be killed? I don't even meet someone who is really pro on p ...

Yeahh, Alice has been underrated and low pick rate since the last nerf on her ultimate damage and no one is using her anymore now. I jope some changes like from passive skill would make her more shine
Post time 2022-5-13 06:27 PM | Show all posts
Alice could be op in some areas in late game where she gains 9 orbs each wave when all turrets are destroyed but only "that" specific time therefore I also think Alice deserves a buff in some areas.

Maybe like this, each 2 orbs reduces the mana consumption of her Ult skill by 1% capped at 50% so she can also be unstoppable when having full 50% mana consumption reduction at late game even with or without blue buff.
Post time 2022-5-14 02:53 PM | Show all posts
Hi have you check in-game update in advance server there something about Alice there hope you can give feedback about that
Post time 2022-5-20 09:21 AM | Show all posts
Honestly, her passive is weak as hell. If you think u get 10 hp for each stack. that alone is weak. Not only that her passive is reliant on her dealing a lot of dmg. If she can't deal dmg then ult is weak itself. I think her passive has to also include dmg as well.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-29 09:00 PM GMT+8