Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 470|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Buff Ruby please

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-7 09:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I've been playing Ruby for a long time, I have managed to climb all the way up to Mythic with just Ruby in solo rank, it was hard, because although Ruby's not a bad hero, only decent, but feels really lacking compared to all these new heroes that are releasing. At this point I wouldn't mind getting some buffs or a revamp to give Ruby a clearer role in battle.

So what I'm suggesting is to turn Ruby into a pure fighter type instead because Ruby performs better with full attack items rather than defensive. Give her more offensive capabilities.

Changes made are highlighted in Red

"Let's Dance!"
Ruby receives 115% lifesteal from lifesteal items, all of her lifesteal is converted into spellvamp
Every time Ruby casts a skill, she can dash in the direction gaining 8% movespeed and increases her dashing speed and distance stacks up to 3 times and lasts for 5s
(This extra mobility would give Ruby's "Let's Dance" a new meaning. In case you're not sure what a dancing scythe user looks like, check this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ozD4f_HP8 )

"Be good!"
Ruby slashes forward with her scythe, dealing 80–180 (+65%–90% Total Physical Attack) Physical damage. At the same time, she casts a shockwave forward, dealing 80–180 (+65%–90% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to enemies and slowing them by 40% for 2 seconds.
Enemies hit by the shockwave are marked and have their location revealed for 3s
Deal 10% more damage to marked enemies

"Don't run! Wolf King!"
Ruby wields her giant scythe to attack twice. Each deals 60–185 (+55% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage, stunning enemies for 0.5 seconds and slowly pulling them towards her.
Can be casted again within 4s, Ruby would slam down the scythe in the area in front of her dealing 100-180 (+80% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage, knocking back the enemies.

"I'm offended!"
Ruby uses the scythe to attack in a wide range, dealing 200–480
(+200% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage to enemies, pulling them to her and stunning them for 0.5 seconds.
If Ruby's HP is 50% or below, the range of this skill is increased by 20%

Let me know what you guys think, I know there would be some people who would not want such drastic changes to their favourite hero. Ruby is my favourite hero too, but as seasons pass, it's becoming increasingly hard to keep up with ranked matches with Ruby.

Author| Post time 2022-5-8 10:07 AM | Show all posts
Yes she does have enough Lifesteal, the problem is Ruby sits in between Fighter and Tank, where she doesn't Excel at both. Ruby has a higher chance of surviving with attack items rather than building her half attack, half defense. The point is to turn her into a pure Fighter and not a Fighter/Tank Hybrid. If I wanted a Tank/Fighter Hybrid, I would have just played Phoveus or Paquito. Which can survive way better and deal more damage than Ruby. Not to mention, they also have a much better power scaling from start to end game.
Post time 2022-5-7 10:54 PM | Show all posts
Doesn't she already have enough lifesteal to begin with? What I feel lacking is how she can easily be bursted down. Wasn't her passive nerfed?

For me, what needs working on is her passive. Could give her better stacks or how about per stack means more resilience (less crowd control).
Post time 2022-5-8 11:41 PM | Show all posts
Ame_Shiroya replied at 2022-5-8 10:07 AM
Yes she does have enough Lifesteal, the problem is Ruby sits in between Fighter and Tank, where she  ...

Phoebus has scaling potential. Really. Damn the fact that ruby doesnt scale as well is yikes.
 Author| Post time 2022-5-10 08:38 AM | Show all posts
Ruby's power scaling comes at mid to late game, but compared to other hybrid fighters with dual typing roles, she's weaker. Can't outlast as long as Phoveus in a team fight, or Paquito. If you get a good early game, yes, you can shut down most MM and Mages, in one combo. As the enemy mage and MM approach end game, that is no longer the case.
Post time 2022-5-11 01:57 AM | Show all posts
Ruby is exactly balanced hero.

She is not bad and not good. In avarage.

I think there are many hero should be buffed until ruby
Terizla minsittar zilong martis leomort etc...

First them.

After ruby.
No need buff ruby.
Post time 2022-5-13 06:14 AM | Show all posts
Edited by mhoz000 at 2022-5-13 06:17 AM
Gannicus27 replied at 2022-5-11 01:57 AM
Ruby is exactly balanced hero.

She is not bad and not good. In avarage.

I disagree with you... why? There are few common problems with Ruby..

- Third skill is not really an ultimate rather than an average skill the cool down should be lowered and it is HARD to catch enemies in front of her when it's so close and also she cannot damage them, usually it misses for any average Ruby mains
- Lower defense and HP compared to Fighters and Tanks even she has lifesteal
- One heavy stun, Ruby dies with burst damage
- Damage is TOO LOW for being a Fighter
- Has NO BLINK SKILL so she cannot escape death. Flicker WILL NOT DO MUCH

Then TELL ME where is BALANCED HERE HERE? You know NOTHING about it..
Post time 2022-5-13 10:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Yaml3x18999 at 2022-5-14 08:41 AM

The disadvantage of Ruby passive "Let's Dance!" is that player needs to get 3 stacks to be tough enough, but most players reached to 3 stacks was already low HP,  and will killed in second.
I hope can adjust to immediate reach 3 stacks by one jump after using all 3 skill combinations.
Or adjust Skill2 "Be good!" able to dash forward by pointing any direction.

Lifesteal cannot provide survibility due to low damage attack if Ruby player build half tank equip.
Post time 2022-5-14 04:36 PM | Show all posts
They will not buff or nerf ruby because she is one of balanced hero.Therr are many many unbalanced hero.Moonton cant fix them and i dont think they want new unbalanced hero
Post time 2022-5-14 08:00 PM | Show all posts
mhoz000 replied at 2022-5-13 06:14 AM
I disagree with you... why? There are few common problems with Ruby..

- Third skill is not really  ...

I feel if you build her as a semi-dmg/tank, she is perfectly fine and deadly in the late game due to her sustain. She's also one of the few heroes that is able to easily catch up even if she is bursted to 10% hp + chase and CC opponents.  
Now, if you build her with all dmg items, I guess there your points make sense however her CC makes up for alot of her vulnerabilities.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-29 08:26 PM GMT+8