Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 528|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Share] Here's the problem with Terizla

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-5-2 10:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
  • He has no ability to engage and meet with targets. Terizla is stuck with a 7 second CD (Skill 1) that has a delayed range animation which roots him in place while he casts it. Landing the strike is unrewarding as it only slows the target by 30% and a offers a 25% boosted movement speed which is really poor for any melee character (especially for skillshot)

• S2 does a lot of damage for the third phase, but is so easily evaded due to the extended charge up animation. The first swing in the sequence can usually be landed, but the remaining two are often evaded as there is not much lunge distance and the swing takes up to 2 seconds. The slow per successful strike is only 15%, stacking up 3 times. This is not enough to keep enemies within range to utilise the 3 swing phase.

• His ultimate's range is incredibly short with an extremely long animation cast. Enemies are easily able to outrun the small radius while he leaps.

• His passive doesn't fit his kit at all. The main isssue is his attack speed boosting his Physical Damage which doesn't work at all with both current emblems and gear. The only Emblems that boost Att Spd are Marksman and Jungle (Jg being removed in emblem revamp), and the items in the game that boost Attack Speed are attributed with Critical Strike. His abilities don't trigger critical hit effects, so buying crit gear is useless. 1 second basic attacks means activating the passive Scarlet Phantom and Berserker's Fury are rare and a massive DPS loss compared to using his S2 (provided target within range).

• Because his attack speed is permanantly 1, he is not very strong at taking down turrets.

I did make a suggestion thread before, but I will need to redo it as some things mentioned need to be revised.

- He needs catch up / charge mechanic to actually engage and catch up to enemies
- Either slightly faster Skil 2 cast mechanics, or just have the ability split into 2 phases instead of 3
- He needs higher slow % on successful strike with S2 to allow opportunity for further strikes
- Longer leap range and larger radius for ultimate
- Revamp Passive to give (example) 1.5 Attack for every 1 attack instead of benefiting from Att Spd, and (example) 1.2 armour value for every 1 armour. This ties in with his thematic of being a master armour / weapon smith

Since playing with him a bit more recently, these are the top glaring issues he faces from my perspective and I'm hoping Dev's have something in store for him in the coming months.

That's about it. Seeya.

Post time 2022-5-3 09:52 AM | Show all posts
sorry moontoon does not care about old heroes they cancelled the buff on adv server because terizla is not a handsome boy he is not a marketable hero unfortunately so that is why they ruined the dead gritty design of vexana and made her just a generic beautiful girl so that people would play her if you want terizla buff moontoon would make him a pretty boy like gusion,lance, ling, so it is marketable
 Author| Post time 2022-5-3 12:05 PM | Show all posts
MarcoPRO99 replied at 2022-5-3 09:52 AM
sorry moontoon does not care about old heroes they cancelled the buff on adv server because terizla  ...

This game does emphasize gender role bias with femininity associated with beauty, but conversely masculinity is associated with strength and power. Throwing around a massive 2H weapon definitely shows off these attributes.

In terms of aesthetic and character design, I think his voice lines need a change. His voice needs to not have that quiverring effect, and what he says needs to reflect his rage and desire to cause pain.

Balmond isn't "beautiful", but he is popular as his character design all round is done well.
Post time 2022-5-4 10:02 AM | Show all posts
sorry moontoon does not care about old heroes they cancelled the buff on adv server because terizla  ...

I agree with @Burnzey91, there's far lots of heroes who aren't aesthetically beautiful but are marketable or appealing to the masses.

What makes Terizla not stand out among others, for me, is his actual skillset which is undermining. Though they did try to do something around him, I guess there were not that many feedback or players who tried him or probably that his skillset no matter what changes were made, isn't as good/effective as other's to begin with. I'm wishing that he gets his limelight soon with good feedback and suggestions.

As for the suggestion, didn't they already change some animation/speed them up? We can instead do some changes or change of mechanics instead, that way it's a whole new skill or related one. Though, these suggestions are good that will not make him overpowered. I just feel like there's a need to change but then again, would totally change him or probably kill him. We can instead make him have some sort of immunity/sustain/durability throughout the phase of the skill I guess or something like that. Could be op, but hey, what works.
 Author| Post time 2022-5-5 12:29 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-5-4 10:02 AM
I agree with @Burnzey91, there's far lots of heroes who aren't aesthetically beautiful but are mark ...

https://mobile-legends.fandom.com/wiki/Terizla/History

This is his changelog history. I can only see adjustments to the cooldown timers, but nothing specifically to how fast his animation swing plays. Judging from these logs, there is a lot of back and forth with buffs and nerfs - nothing seems consistant like the Dev's wern't sure what to do.

My opinion is the only thing worth changing in his kit is his S1. It's slow, deals no damage, doesn't close the gap, doesn't slow the target, doesn't boost his speed fast enough and is so easily dodged as a skill shot. Needs a rework to a Charge / Gap Closer type ability
Second is his passive Att Speed bonus... Crit doesn't work with his abilities, and his basic attack is permanantly 1, so landing attacks to generate passive effects from Scarlet Phantom is a DPS loss. Would be much better to instead have 1 defensive point generate 1 physical attack.

Third is Skill 2 needs to slow the targets, or stun them in place for further phases of Execution Strike. 15% is not enough! Needs way more to keep them in place especially when the animation is long and slows him down as well.

Additionally, the cooldown MUST begin from the first strike made, not the last!

and his ultimate needs a much large leap radius. You can't even leap across walls with it!

Author| Post time 2022-5-5 03:40 PM | Show all posts
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... =1&extra=#pid516789

I have edited the topic on Suggestions thread to best reflect my ideas.

If you agree, please don't hesitate to drop a Support
Post time 2022-5-7 06:16 PM | Show all posts
@Burnzey91

I think reducing his CD might help him out. I kinda personally like the idea of high damage with low attack speed or animation as the trade off, but it's clear that there are many faster heroes that dish out the same or higher damage output currently in this META.

When he was first released, he was quite good as a hero to use and was even top pick and ban.
 Author| Post time 2022-5-8 09:12 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Burnzey91 at 2022-5-8 09:14 AM
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-5-7 06:16 PM
@Burnzey91

I think reducing his CD might help him out. I kinda personally like the idea of high dam ...

Oftentimes it's not just the number output which is the issue, it's the mechanics tied to these abilities that are the let down.

Paquito uses boxing gloves, but he still stuns targets with every skill strike and has mobility tied to it. Terizla uses a massive 2handed mace and the best he does is a 15% slow.

Then you have to consider his mobility. He struggles catching up to targets, and every move he does seems to root him in place while he starts the animation. Then you look at his ultimate which has not much range and is easy to escape - compare it to Sylvanna which is almost identical, though here has much larger leap area and prevents players from leaving the circle.

I just think his passive doesn't match his play style when using attack speed / crit items as his damage comes from S2 which doesn't benefit from these passive effects at all
153518jd4ybjxfjyx55yyj.jpg
153529y2bsq1628zhr9uz8.jpg
Post time 2022-5-11 01:52 AM | Show all posts

Exactly trueerr.

I sign under this comment
Post time 2022-5-11 05:42 AM | Show all posts
@Burnzey91

That's a good and detailed analysis. Looks like you're right about that and I agree as well.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-29 08:57 PM GMT+8