Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 467|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Account] I can't received any verification code

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-30 01:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Good day,
I got an issue regarding my main account  even it is registered with a Moontoon account i can't receive any verification code in my email when i log in it, i forgot if it's bounded with my email but it got an Moontoon account. I hope someone can help
Post time 2022-4-30 02:56 PM | Show all posts
@Wrath00

If it's stuck and you can't login using your email that's binded to your moonton account, then you'll need to message to the in-game CS and start the account recovery process.
 Author| Post time 2022-4-30 07:19 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-4-30 02:56 PM
@Wrath00

If it's stuck and you can't login using your email that's binded to your moonton account,  ...

I already tried the CS but i didn't got the answer that i wanted, so sad to say, the problem is that i got the Moontoon account but how come i didn't received any of the verification code thru my email. Pls help me huhu
Post time 2022-4-30 07:27 PM | Show all posts
Wrath00 replied at 2022-4-30 07:19 PM
I already tried the CS but i didn't got the answer that i wanted, so sad to say, the problem is th ...

May we know what the Customer Service team replied to you?
And are you certain of the exact email thats bounded to your moonton account?
 Author| Post time 2022-4-30 07:40 PM | Show all posts
The CS replied that "is it stolen" it's too far from my statement. Im sorry to say that I'm not certain of the email thats been bounded to my moonton acc.
Post time 2022-4-30 09:53 PM | Show all posts
@Wrath00

You need to explain and tell them that your account got stuck in a glitch. They will ask you to make a new account using a secondary device and then bind your current Gmail to that account, and they will facilitate the transfer process afterwards.

I know this first hand as I had gotten the same issue happening to me previously and that's exactly what I did with the in-game CS.

If they don't understand your issue, keep reiterating and repeating and rephrasing your situation until they get it. We can't help much in regards to account related issues as only the in-game CS is authorised to do so.
 Author| Post time 2022-5-2 03:16 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-4-30 09:53 PM
@Wrath00

You need to explain and tell them that your account got stuck in a glitch. They will ask y ...

Thank you for the help
Post time 2022-5-5 01:43 AM | Show all posts
@Wrath00

No worries, do keep us updated on the progress and we'll see if we can assist further should there be issues with recovering the stuck account
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-29 07:35 PM GMT+8