Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 793|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Login] Cannot login, my friend see me online.

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-29 04:58 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I was playing ranked as usual. When we won the game and proceed to my previous teamate lobby Then it stopped working
If you were an old player i knew that something like all the friendlist were gone and etc, but this was different. I can not login anymore.
My friend thought that i was doin' sth, when i contacted them they told me that i was at the lobby. I try login few times, even wait til 10 minutes my device would not let me logged in. I thought it was my device problem, but when my friend device try to log my account in the same error happened. It stuck in the loading screen.
My friend also cannot see my detail account - all blank. seen as 2nd pict
I do have a things which i concern, is it because just the updated game occur when i finished my game or sth else ?
Did anyone has the same problem as i do ? any dev /mod could fix it ?1st Pict : Loading Screen stuck
2nd Pict : My account cannot be view
3rd Pict : Recent match with my friends, sorry for the blut
4th Pict : My account in previous season, i believe right now has max hero and 231 skins.

Note : I'll be very upset if things like this make me uninstall it.

4th pict

4th pict

3rd pict

3rd pict

2nd pict

2nd pict

1st pict

1st pict
Post time 2022-4-30 03:01 PM | Show all posts
@Gizz

Looks like there may be some sort of bug going on. Firstly, try following our general solution methods by clearing cache, reinstalling and see if this fixes the issue. Also check if there's sufficient storage space on your device.

If all else fails, let us know again and we'll see how we can assist you in regards to this
Post time 2022-5-7 10:06 PM | Show all posts
Hello @Gizz,

Are you still facing these issues? Please let us know If you do
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-30 01:06 PM GMT+8