Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 498|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Query] How to Gain Painted Skins?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-28 05:56 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by BananaHair at 2022-4-28 06:03 AM

From what I understand, the primary way to gain Painted Skins is to buy Starlight as they come out.

Some are available to buy for diamonds in the in-game shop.

Question:
However, is there any other ways to gain the Painted Skins once they've passed out of Starlight? Or are they gone forever?
Post time 2022-5-7 10:21 PM | Show all posts
BananaHair replied at 2022-4-29 06:05 AM
Thank you ever so much, everybody. I suspect the same applies to Recharge Skins?

I'd love to gift ...

I just remembered about that event. Not fully sure if all painted skins are available however you can look at the videos of the previous events to see if they were there
Post time 2022-4-30 02:58 AM | Show all posts
BananaHair replied at 2022-4-29 01:05 AM
Thank you ever so much, everybody. I suspect the same applies to Recharge Skins?

I'd love to gift ...

Skins obtained via first time purchase and events are not gift-able, bear in mind that only purchasable skins in the shop are gift-able as for now.
You may still find a way around it though, good luck.
Post time 2022-4-28 07:48 PM | Show all posts
Only a few selections are purchasable in the shop. As for the rest, they can be considered limited time or 1 time only because they don't reappear anymore for now. As of now, there hasn't been a reintroduction of past event painted skins except for Magic Wheel's items.

Best to catch them while they are available in events or starlight, else you'll risk losing the chance to obtain them again.
Post time 2022-4-28 07:11 AM | Show all posts
You can get the Painted Skins from past Starlight in Annual Starlight Event on November/December.
Post time 2022-4-28 06:35 AM | Show all posts
Hello @BananaHair,

We can't confirm that nor there is any official news/leaks on it yet. There's always chances but we never know when. I'd also love to see them back as I'm also missing a few.

Please wait on any official news about it. In the meantime, you could post a suggestion about it which we can send out to the devs and hopefully consider it

Hope this helps~
Post time 2022-4-28 07:40 AM | Show all posts
I thought painted skins are still buyable in shop.
Post time 2022-4-28 08:17 AM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2022-4-28 07:40 AM
I thought painted skins are still buyable in shop.

yes you can buy some painted skins from shop, but most of them can only be obtained from monthly starlight. irithel and roger painted skin can still be obtained from magic wheel in shop.
 Author| Post time 2022-4-29 06:05 AM | Show all posts
Jadeeeeeeeeee replied at 2022-4-28 07:11 AM
You can get the Painted Skins from past Starlight in Annual Starlight Event on November/December.

I'd love to gift my partner Lolita's Special Op recharge skin, as she is a huge fan of military theme skins. But it is a past recharge skin.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-29 07:58 PM GMT+8