Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 786|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] NANA got big nerf..

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-23 11:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by imAldric at 2022-4-28 03:28 AM

Nana 2.skill got big nerf.

Thank you mlbb

I always say mlbb is a dead game.

There are many OP assasin hero but they nerf poor nana :D

Tell me is it mobile legends bang bang or assasin legends bang bang ?

Why do moonton always buff assasin heroes which looks like anime ,

Change this game name.New name : anime assasins legend bang bang
 Author| Post time 2022-4-24 11:08 PM | Show all posts
Mlbb ie a dead game..

Because of developers.
Post time 2022-4-24 03:42 PM | Show all posts
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH NANA!!! They don't need to nerf Nana's 2nd skill. I mean, Nana is okay as she is, she even is one of the top picks from last season. Molina staying for 2s is a freaking nerf to the ground walking to the Molina's range and by simply walking away from it you can escape the Molina. Nana's nerf is very unreasonable. Devs should just let her the way she is or buff 1st skill dmg and she is good.
Post time 2022-4-24 05:10 PM | Show all posts
I agree it is very easy to escape Nana's second skill nowadays. I hope they buff Nana and make her balanced again
Post time 2022-4-24 08:32 PM | Show all posts
Now let's see how will some dogs troll when Nana become useless. Thanks for this MLBB
 Author| Post time 2022-4-25 05:23 AM | Show all posts
What is sad thing ?

Nana got nerf but moonton shows it as " buff "
Post time 2022-4-25 06:29 AM | Show all posts
poor thing, she doesn't deserve nerf. montoon should make buff/nerf adjustment based from mythic 1 and above rank data. maybe they collected pick/ban rate from across all rank division including warrior. that's why unpopular hero get nerf. same with nana irithel got "buff". her aoe ult-dmg got removed in exchange for additional attack from movement stacks. idk if that a nerf or buff, but leaning more on nerf since irithel's aoe dmg is her specialty.
Post time 2022-4-25 08:02 AM | Show all posts
i think what they are trying to do is to turn her into antoher boring 2,3,1 combo hero

making her s2 into an instant stun like eudora or vale , the thing is she loses her zoning ability and her support utility

another thing is the ult nerf, 30% magic power is too much her ult has 3 damage ticks so thats like 90% magic power nerf , THIS IS CRAZY!!

how dare they call it a Buff!
 Author| Post time 2022-4-25 09:44 AM | Show all posts
iatebabies replied at 2022-4-25 08:02 AM
i think what they are trying to do is to turn her into antoher boring 2,3,1 combo hero

making her s ...

Moonton only trick players.

Players not stupid.. We also know why they activated " hide match history " button..

Post time 2022-4-26 05:06 AM | Show all posts
I just hink that nana second skill just need to be 5-6s, 2s is too low; what this mean is you have to hit her second skill right around the area of the molina being activated.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-29 08:57 PM GMT+8