Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 517|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] AFK report didn't result in punishment

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-4-20 06:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So I just finished a Classic game, and this Yin went AFK before the game even started. We surrendered after 6 mins and reported him, but he didn't get any punishment. All he got was increased matchmaking time. I've never seen someone not lose credit points for such an obvious AFK. Can someone look into this?
Screenshot_2022-04-20-12-05-45-117_com.mobile.legends.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-20-11-59-45-220_com.mobile.legends.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-20-11-59-34-499_com.mobile.legends.jpg
Post time 2022-4-22 11:44 PM | Show all posts
They might have lost upto 12 credit scores and only we might not have received the notification mail for it

To be sure, we can go to their profile -> Battle field -> Credit score and view their credit score to see if they have lost any score
Post time 2022-4-20 08:43 PM | Show all posts
Hey @EighteenXVIII,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a bad game experience due to the negative players in-game and also due to the unfair punishment given.

It is highly recommonded to you to report them through the in-game Customer Service, then tap:
Report or Appeal > Report AFK, feeding, inactive performance > Click Here to Report
Then, fill out the form with the necessary details about your report and submit it.

To add, if you think that you experienced an unbalanced matchmaking, you may report it via:
In-game Customer Service > Suggestions and Gameplay Consulting > Matchmaking balancing problems > Form_Matchmaking Imbalance Feedback

Please take note that upon submitting your complete form to Customer Service, it might take 1-10 business days for them to have a response. Kindly be patient until then.

Hope this helps~
Post time 2022-4-21 12:52 PM | Show all posts
reported hacking for usage of location/vision hack didnt do anything, regardless of them making it obvious/admitting in chat that they were using such a hack, L. Ratio.
 Author| Post time 2022-4-23 01:04 AM | Show all posts
I did check his profile again a few hours later, and his credit score was still 108. By that time he would have gotten a reduction if the system had worked.

Anyway, I reported the guy using the in-game customer service. Will probably take a while to get a response, but at least he should get a punishment.

It's just very strange that he didn't get a credit score reduction, but the system still detected that he was AFK and punished his matchmaking time (since I did get that email as you can see in the screenshots). It's not like he was AFK for just a few minutes either, it was the entirety of the match. And in the results screen he didn't get an AFK badge either. So it must have bugged for some reason.
Post time 2022-4-23 09:34 PM | Show all posts
It is moonton new policy.They dont want to punish negative players cheaters etc.. Because they think if thry dont ban negative players or cheaters , they can stop losing player.Everyday many player quit mlbb and it effects moonton about money.

Thats why also moonton activated " hide match history " button for protect cheaters.

But moonton useless managers dont understand ONE thing.
This thing : if you dont make clean comminity, you will lose players everyday.Because cheaters , negative players , feeders ( especialy ) cause thousands player quit game. One negative player or one cheater causes 100 normal player quit game. Moonton would like to keep this one cheater instead of 100 player.

THIS IS MOONTON MANAGERS PROBLEM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-29 07:21 PM GMT+8