Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 239|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Request] Alice Mid Lane?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-14 03:29 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Back days, Alice was really good in the midlane with her high dmg on ultimate. On higher ranked (Mythic) , now Alice is kinda not belong to anywhere. Heres the reason why:
1. Alice on exp lane is kinda hard now, because the meta is to have hard rock exp laner such as Yu Zhong, Esme, even chou tank. Its kinda hard to have alice on this lane because she needs to buy dmg build/mana build.

2. Alice on gold lane is very hard now because of the marsman meta, alice would get zoning and late farm. The team needs mm too, so yeah better if we pick marksman for the team than alice. Alice not fit this lane too.

3. Alice on mid lane have the highest probability, because she can teleport fast and roaming to get her passive to other lane. But the lack is that she did not have the damage of the other mages because she is mage/tank, and also it is very easy to counter alice with anti heal effect.

As an Alice main, i feel so hard to use her in higher ranked, it feels like she is not belong to anywhere. I hope that the dev would buff her ultimate damage so she maybe would fits on midlane as a mage.

Post time 2022-1-14 04:16 PM | Show all posts
Alice is really good against squishy heroes with battle spell "vengeance". Alice is very good in team fights as she can tank enemy attacks and deal high damage.

I agree she is hard to play and I am not sure which lane is best for her. Maybe exp lane? Because she can reach level 4 fast and join team fights very early
Post time 2022-1-15 04:46 PM | Show all posts
I still see Alice in matches...But for some reason I only see her side lane...there was a time back in the days when she was mid, that's true. I for one have no idea what changed, maybe because she's a bit tanky now, more than she used to be
Post time 2022-1-18 09:50 AM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2022-1-15 04:46 PM
I still see Alice in matches...But for some reason I only see her side lane...there was a time back  ...

I think her early game clear is not as good as many other mages or midlaner which is one of the reasons.
Post time 2022-1-22 05:11 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-1-18 09:50 AM
I think her early game clear is not as good as many other mages or midlaner which is one of the re ...

It is possible. In my matches I haven't encountered not even 1 single good Alice. No idea what happened to this hero. I remember how depressing it was for me to have her as enemy xd
Post time 2022-1-22 11:15 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2022-1-22 05:11 AM
It is possible. In my matches I haven't encountered not even 1 single good Alice. No idea what hap ...

Shes also more of a late game hero. Back then she was unkillable when she ults.
 Author| Post time 2022-1-23 04:08 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2022-1-18 09:50 AM
I think her early game clear is not as good as many other mages or midlaner which is one of the re ...

Yeah you are right! she is kinda hard to clear on early. Thats why Alice often got freeze lane from enemies on any other lane too
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-28 07:59 PM GMT+8