Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 145|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Heroes Strategy] With This Build, Lesley is Back In META

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-13 01:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi guys, I am uploading lest frequently now because I'm a lil busy in real life! My videos are about decision making and hero guides with voiceover

ever thought about why Lesley is the actual sniper but was inferior to Beatrix's Renner? Not anymore!ever thought about Lesley being only an Epic hero? Not anymore!

well... yes? if you use the old build? it takes a lot of time for her to get fed. But with this new assassin build, she can deal a lot of damage after getting her first core item, and becomes even more of a threat when it reaches late game, she can kill you before you can even react!

"Dead before they knew me!" - Lesley 2022

Hope you enjoy watching and have a nice day! If you do, consider leaving a like and subscribing! Thanks!

Boba Meow's Channel:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCjS3onj6kbVTT5z4jsqRu8A

Check out my channel for more guides!

Post time 2022-1-14 12:45 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for the video. She really is back in meta, crit queen now. Nice video. Keep it up.
Post time 2022-1-14 09:22 AM | Show all posts
I mean technically, even before, I don't understand why people don't use her. Also, people commonly build her attack speed, when I've been building her with critical and burst items. Nice video as well! Lesley is indeed an underrated hero but is really one of the marksman with a good skillset. An ult that can be used for vision, even with invisible heroes like Nathalia, a 2nd skill that can be used to go through obstacles or even use it as a stagger or you can even flick with it. Lastly, a first skill that gives so much range, mobility, and somehow invisibility that will make other heroes struggle.
Post time 2022-1-14 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-1-14 09:22 AM
I mean technically, even before, I don't understand why people don't use her. Also, people commonly  ...

On my server she is used a lot in ranked matches. She breaks the ultimates of all the tanks whick I use, except Johnson.
If the emblems and items are selected correctly the one who drives the Johnson well in both the lanes and jungle will overcome any marksman.
Post time 2022-1-17 12:09 AM | Show all posts
Rafael0000 replied at 2022-1-14 12:08 PM
On my server she is used a lot in ranked matches. She breaks the ultimates of all the tanks whick I ...

I adore Johnson users who know how to use him well and not waste his ult or waste time. Agreed tho, Johnson can destroy any marksman on its way, especially those w/o mobility.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 05:06 PM GMT+8