Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 163|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Another Bond-Aid for Devs

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-12 12:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Devs can't take drastic moves on nerfing their money milkers so I guess they prefer another Bond-Aid. I've come up with this idea before and I don't know if I've posted it before but here:
1. Tower's New Skill: Unworthy or Unholy or name it something extravagant
- Towers will deemed those who have stained their hands too much blood to be unworthy and as such will have a  lowered tower damage per kill gained.
- Minus 2% tower dmg per kill (maximum 50%)

2. New Item: Brave's Mantle
+1050 hp
+ 7% movement speed
+ 10% Crit Dmg Reduction
Passive Brave Soul- When HP is below 40%, increases Physical and Magical Defense by 15% lasts 5s. CD 40s
Passive Cowardice - When HP is above 40%, will deal 7%hp of the wielder as Magical Dmg to an enemy that uses Blink Skills. CD 5s

3. New Item: Hermes' Hat
+ 750 hp
+ 10% Movement Speed
Passive Godspeed: Increases Movement Speed by 15 when an enemy uses Blink Skills lasts 5s. CD 10sPassive Lax: When an enemy uses blink skills, slow the enemy by 40% lasts 2s. CD 10s
That is all.

Post time 2022-1-12 02:24 PM | Show all posts
Nice suggestion. Like the 2nd defence item most, looks really good for this current meta. Support.
Post time 2022-1-12 05:45 PM | Show all posts
Hello !
Thanks for your suggestions about stuff.
But about the towers :
I find that reducing the towers even further when they don't have much health left would be disastrous. Especially since it would give even more the advantage to people who full kill. Imagine, you are in a team with 1 afk or 1 feeder ... The game is quickly loose ...

Author| Post time 2022-1-13 03:22 AM | Show all posts
Yuxina replied at 2022-1-12 05:45 PM
Hello !
Thanks for your suggestions about stuff.
But about the towers :

What I mean is that, kills will now reduce your dmg to tower not tower dmg to you. This way those people who've already had the advantage of picking META/Overpowered Heroes will have to choose to either Dominate the Game in Kills or Prioritize Objectives and this is a good Stop-Gap/Bond-Aid for OP Heroes right now as most OP Heroes are only used for Killings.
Other Roles will now have a chance to do something useful and not being left behind by those heroes who can Kill and Push at the same time.
It is also good for those people who got unlucky in Matchmaking that's matched with toxic smurfs that only thinks killing is the best. It'll be much harder for them to finish the objective.

Comments

Ah okay, I understand !  Post time 2022-1-13 08:40 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 05:08 PM GMT+8