Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 197|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Shop] Please Revamp Miya Legend Skin

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-9 03:46 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by 血梅MAYN at 2022-1-9 03:46 AM

Can anyone tell the Devs to revamp Miya Legend skin? I really don't like the skin when I am using it. Especially its appearance, I feel its appearance look clumsy kind of too much of the feather on her costume... The purpose of feather? I think it's like a peacock by the way. And most important its hair, can it try like braids? Her ponytail hair with braid always reminds me of a horse's tail! Horrible look. In my opinion, I think she deserves much better than the look right now.

In addition to its skill effect, it's ultimate I really hope to remain as the previous butterfly wing, maybe try to optimise the wing become better? Its name is Modena Butterfly not Flower! I don't feel gorgeous, the design is more like its burden add on it...

I hope she can be so excellent as well like Lesley!

I know kind of rude to say about its design. But I really hope the Devs could take some action about it...

Have a great day!

Screenshot 2022-01-09 032002.jpg Screenshot 2022-01-09 032639.jpg

Post time 2022-1-9 07:34 AM | Show all posts
The skin name is Modena Butterfly, why is there feathers, oh wait no she's an Elf, but I think her bow should have more of a butterfly design and her clothes would represents of what a fantasy High Elf would wear. Plus, why is there a Hummingbird at the intro, they can change that into a forest spirit/fairy or Midnight Purple Butterfly. And the bg would need to be more refined.
Post time 2022-1-12 05:40 PM | Show all posts
Yes, I agree with you.
Personally, I don't like this skin. That's why I never bought it even though I love Miya!

Reading your comments, I asked myself the same question regarding feathers. What is the relation between feathers and a butterfly ... because, butterflies don't really have one (feathers) ... Surprising!
I don't like her hairstyle, the feathers on her head ... it looks like a rooster ...

Afterwards I find that the colors and the feathers are not ugly but the whole is too much!

I am for the idea of Calamity! A leprechaun would be too cute !!!

I support your post !
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 05:06 PM GMT+8