Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 269|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Rafaela Ultimate Revamp

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-5 10:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by KwonYongki at 2022-1-5 10:42 PM

So rafaela is more like a mobility support, so my idea is revamping her ultimate into a complete engagement mechanic.
New Ultimate:
Rafaela will regen 700(100%total magic power)+25% of their total mana of her allies near her in a surrounding area increasing their mobility by 25% and slow effect immunity that last for 3 seconds.

Ultimate Scailing Details:
Level 1: CD:50Seconds(fixed) Mana Cost:150
recovering 700HP(100% total magic power)+25% of their total mana of her allies near her and granting them 25% movement speed with sole effect immunity that last for 3 seconds.
Level 2: CD:50Seconds(fixed) Mana Cost:200
recovering 800HP(100% total magic power)+25% of their total mana of her allies near her and granting them 25% movement speed with sole effect immunity that last for 3 seconds.
Level 3: CD:50Seconds(fixed) Mana Cost:250
recovering 900HP(100% total magic power)+25% of their total mana of her allies near her and granting them 25% movement speed with sole effect immunity that last for 3 seconds.

By this revamp rafaela will be a perfect counter to yve since we all know that yve is sitting the top most ban heroes in high rank with her ultra slow effect and yet there's still no support that give slow effect immunity. We already have a support that gave anti regen immunity which is floryn and diggie give crowd control immunity so the only support that we need in current meta is the one giving slow effect immunity and mana regeneration. So please take time and consider this proposal. Thanks and have a great day ahead
Post time 2022-1-6 12:33 PM | Show all posts
They really need a anti-slow Support/item added into the game. Ice Queen Wand has been an OP item that can perma slow you because of it's long 3 seconds slow duration.
Post time 2022-1-7 12:36 AM | Show all posts
I think no hero deserve 50+ seconds cooldown for ultimate

Also many heroes like Johnson, Gadot, Balmond, Alu, etc has no mana. So having those allies mean lower regeneration?
Post time 2022-1-7 03:23 AM | Show all posts
I do not think Rafaela needs more healing or acceleration.

Her ult could be way more better tho. What if the light spears remains as a hidden trap on the floor for a time, and works like Clint's ultimate?
Post time 2022-1-7 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Yeah there's lots of mechanics her ult can be improved further because her current ult is not really effective and easy to dodge. Regen would be great but, it'll be same as estes so kinda lame. Need more ideas on this. :)
Post time 2022-1-7 11:59 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2022-1-7 11:33 AM
Yeah there's lots of mechanics her ult can be improved further because her current ult is not really ...

i just think they need to revamp her passive her [assive is just so useless most of the time tbh what if the passive if she dies  she will give  a burst  healing (magic power) nearby allies
Post time 2022-1-8 04:52 PM | Show all posts
Oh no no no. First off, there's no need for that mana regen...Secondly, I believe her ultimate is perfect the way it is, with the stun that you can apply to multiple heroes. Actually, i think all of her skills are good. Just need some slightly modifications..or a bit of a buff..and yes, I do play her from time to time, even if there's times i get flamed for choosing her haha
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-28 08:43 PM GMT+8